Any Bridgepoint users?

CleanEvo

There's a distributor not too far from me who carries Bridgepoint products, I'd actually never heard of them until a local CC guy told me about them... he seems to really like them and I know he does quality work.

I checked their website and their prices are definately better than what I'm paying at the Prochem dealer.

I've never used Bridgepoint. Are Bridgepoint cleaners any good? What's good and what's not?

Thanks.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have tried most of thier stuff over the last 5 years and thier Bio-break is OK on commercial but Prochem Powerburst is better. Thier T-rust is great on rust and won't burn a hole in your hands like the acid stuff. All solve and Solvent clean are good. Thier PIG is some of the best I have used. Have never tried thier prespray. Hydrocide is still my favorite odor remover, tried Odorcide but too smelly. Fab set is thier acid rinse, it does it's job.

That's all I can think of. Hope this helps!

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
CleanEvolve said:
Has anyone tried Zone Perfect and End Zone?

I have tried both. Zone Perfect is ok, End Zone is good too. End Zone acts like an emulsifier but it is an acid rinse. When I switched to using End Zone, I quit going through water flow switches on my Powermatic that I had. Zone Perfect was ok, but now use JonDon's Matrix grand slam. Cheaper to use and works better in my opinion. Matrix does however have a pretty powerful smell to it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Aris,

From top to bottom....The MOST solid line of chemicals on the market...!!!!!

Many chemical lines have 1 or 2 excellent products.....

Bridgepoint ...has MULTIPLE products that are excellent....!!!!

It is a good business practice...to try to buy from one distributor..."LOYALTY"...

I am NOT very happy with my BP...disty right NOW... :x
Reguardless of that situation...I am confident in the BP chemical products...!!!

AND BEFORE THE JUDSON..CREW STARTS SCREAMING..."BlAsTpHeMy"...

I have NOT ..used your "jUiCe" YET.... :wink:

CleanEvo

Thanks everyone...

I have been very loyal to the Prochem distributor and have bought their products almost exclusively with the odd try of something someone recommended, but overall I have found the Prochem products to be very good.

The distributor here is the only one around and I do find his prices are high. When I found out what one of my competitors is paying for the Bridgepoint stuff he uses, I took notice... it was a drastic difference. I don't mind paying for quality, but this guy does good work and he swears by the Bridgepoint products (he used to use Prochem)... so I was thinking if I can save 30%-40% on chems that work as well... I may want to take a look.

I like the fact that they have a very complete line... just like Prochem does.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Regardless of past pissy posts on my part Bridgepoint chems are very very good. I don't think you'll see any decline in performance by making the switch.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Both manufacturers offer very good, complete high quality line of products.
And the prices should be very similar.

No reason for such a huge price difference.
Loyalty is nice, however the price difference need to be reasonable.

Lefty724

Name
E
I was pretty happy with BP Flex until I tried Prochem Powerburst, never looked back.

I still BP End Zone as my main rinse unless I use Judson 02, then I use the Judson rinse.

TimP

I started out using the bridgepoint products cause I bought my TM from a bridgepoint dealer. The products are good but over priced. If you're using prochem the prices should be close. Bridgepoint pretty well copies or tries to copy the top mainstream cleaning products. I don't care for bridgepoint as a company and the dealer I was buying from. I'm buying from a different dealer now that is a bridgepoint dealer but he seems happy to get the sale and has great prices on the other items I buy. The last dealer got pissy real quick and tried to push crap I didn't need. I also like Olson from time to time, but with the distance and shipping I find that I get a better deal closer to home.

My main TLC'er is Judson O2. But since I can't purchase everything I need from them I have to get the rest elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom