Any Butler owners with the new mid mount tank option?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't think so. A lot better than dumping your portable in the toilet. At least you are filtering the lint. We've been dumping portables in the toilet for years. Never had a problem
I did for many years too and at least once or twice a year we would get the call claiming the lint we dump down their toilet caused it to clog up.
Wait, you can shit logs in it but the lint clogged it??? :dejection:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
View attachment 70224

I was at a mobile home, I go to hook up to the fresh water in the back and I discover shiet city.

Caps off the sewer pipe.

I take a photo and send it to the grandma who's paying me to clean the carpet where her grandson moved into.

I hadn't started yet, she asked did the cleaning cause that???

Ya I flushed all 19 turds onto the dirt!

I told her, no we just got there.

Mobile home parks you rent the space so I said call the park manager and they will call a plumber.

Oh and tell your grandson to quit flushing those tampons.
Average sewage loss for us is 3k. That looks small. $1,200.00- $1,500.00 ???

Reactions: SamIam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You also have to use a little common sense. If you are picking up gobs of lint, don't flush it down the toilet. I have 1 building with very thick cut pile wool carpets in several suites. Before I dump, I pull out the lint, wring the water out of it and put it in a plastic bag.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You also have to use a little common sense. If you are picking up gobs of lint, don't flush it down the toilet. I have 1 building with very thick cut pile wool carpets in several suites. Before I dump, I pull out the lint, wring the water out of it and put it in a plastic bag.
Do you pickup dog turds and treat them the same way? :winky:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Damn, 3 stops a day! Hell we do that in winter!! I'm raising my price again this year.. Good for you!! We raised them last year, no push back.. 12 years ago I was doing two rooms for $55(lost my ass), and never an up sell.. Now we are at $115 for two rooms.

3-4 jobs a day, 4-5 rooms on average. Summer we might do 5 apiece but not generally

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Have a 30-50 gallon space saving design recovery tank with an APO that pumps into a 200-300 gallon secondary tank .. inside this secondary tank there would be a bladder type bag that would hold your fresh water and as you use the fresh - the bag deflates which opens up more space to pump recovered water into .. sounds like all day cleaning to me !!

Last edited:

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Gees Sam .. as soon as I entered my post I had an alert that you liked it .. were you able to see as I was typing it? If not .. holy shit youre fast !!

F

FB7777

I'm so glad I could provide you guys a thread to talk about turds ...

Apparently Butler is building a ton of mid mount units as it is an extremely popular option due to its compact design

I'll be heading out there on Friday March 10 and will shoot a brief GoPro video

Any questions you guys have? I'll try to address them in the video

Oh and Jimmy....

STFU

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Mark, beside the 2 1/2 inch hose set up what other Saigerizing went into your cleaning beast ?

Y splitter to make the hose reel non live when not using all 2.5 inch on hose reel. Actually nothing much more except make sure cleaned and tuned. You can get all the same if just Ask for Saiger's version for the set up specs. I just tap the set up making sure it is running properly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom