Any cleaners in the Santa Clarita area

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
As many hours as is required :D

What's your contact info Jim. You need to complete your profile.
I'll pass both your names along, a little competition never hurts.
remember, make sure you do a good job or I'll post her comments about you on the board here haha

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was just there at Magic Mountain...I knew I should have driven the van. Damn....did I just say Vandamn?

Anyway,
The X2 was the baddest roller coaster ever. The Goliath was a mo fo as well.

Name
Nate W.
Brian Robison said:
I was just there at Magic Mountain...I knew I should have driven the van. Damn....did I just say Vandamn?

Anyway,
The X2 was the baddest roller coaster ever. The Goliath was a mo fo as well.

When I went back in April the X2 was closed along with some other rides too. Goliath was the first one we went on. I tried to scream but nothing came out. It got the blood flowing good though. Tatsu was another good one. :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Didn't get a chance to go on the Tatsu. Looked cool though.

Really, the X2 was a crazy ride.
A roller coaster that spins you while rolling. Plus the pirotechnics and the speakers right behind your head. Cool as hell.

Too short though.

Name
Nate W.
Ron Werner said:
I've seen a video of Goliath. O M G!!! I believe you when you said nothing came out, well, out of your mouth. Something might have come out the other end hahaha

lol, almost. My mom was with me and she doesn't go on rides due to being in 5 car accidents. 1 of them was really bad. She had 3 herniated discs (in her back), knee surgery, braces on her teeth, neck problems, my dad had to carry and bath her for 6 months, chiropractor cracked 2 of her ribs, numbness in her left side of the body.

Anyhow, I was a big deal for me when she went with me. We had a blast. My dad had to stay back and take care of there grandson there foster parents for. He likes the thrill rides.

Only down side to Magic Mountain was half the rides weren't in operation.

Sorry to get off topic. Did you find a cleaner for your custy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom