Any cool tricks for removing hair from upholstery?

steve_64

i guess the cool part would be the hot girl doing the brushing. man i like lisa working with me. she smacked me with a hose today on accident, i told its ok i deserved it for making her bend over so i could check out her... its all good.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
there is no easy way when they're bad ...hair gets weaved into the fabric ..
turbine vac with roll brush in conjunction with those peel-off sticky lint roller thingies works best

..L.T.A.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
If you’re doing it as a part of HWE, mist then work the fabric in tight circular motion with a towel. Follow up with vacuum / extraction. You could get the same effect by misting with distilled water, circular agitation then vacuuming when dry. This method works great unless the hair has become part of the weave.

steve_64

there is no easy way when they're bad ...hair gets weaved into the fabric ..
turbine vac with roll brush in conjunction with those peel-off sticky lint roller thingies works best

..L.T.A.

If you’re doing it as a part of HWE, mist then work the fabric in tight circular motion with a towel. Follow up with vacuum / extraction. You could get the same effect by misting with distilled water, circular agitation then vacuuming when dry. This method works great unless the hair has become part of the weave.

we brush it while its dry. the carding brush pulls it out fairly easily. as she gets a handful of hair i use the cuff to suck it up while im working on the other end. it usually doesnt take us any longer because she is usually just standing there a lot anyway when i do upholstery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom