Any decent dependable cordless and corded sprayers?

Credits
Name
Steve Lawrence
Well. I am a Firm believer in a corded. So much less trouble.

And how many places a year (lets be generous- A decade) you actually do that have no electricity....and your Hydro-force would not work if needed, for that once in a decade black swan event? :winky:

And how many fractions of a second, that difficult plug-in event, steals from your life expectancy?
so lament the corded....

Credits
Name
K.O. (Shorty) Glanville
The battery will be the weak point in any cordless sprayer. If you do go cordless, Multi-sprayer. If you go corded, I prefer the Flexipro. The corded Multi-Sprayer is also good.
Scott, you've confused me.
Not hard to do.
I've had a FlexiPro Sprayer for many years & have been VERY happy with it.
My FlexiPro is a battery job, not corded. ?????

scottw

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Scott Warrington
Scott, you've confused me.
Not hard to do.
I've had a FlexiPro Sprayer for many years & have been VERY happy with it.
My FlexiPro is a battery job, not corded. ?????
I am not saying that all battery sprayers will have problems. Rather that the percentage of battery sprayers with problem is higher than with corded sprayers.

We sold our own Omni-Pro and later FlexiPro battery sprayer as well as two other brands of battery sprayers. The percentage of complaints on all the battery sprayers was about 4 times as high as the number of complaints about corded sprayers.

Most battery sprayers and most corded sprayers worked fine, but the odds were that a battery sprayer was more likely to have a problem.

Credits
Name
Lee Stockwell
The original had the base of a tool that used Dewalt batteries. I have about a dozen Ryobi drills, so after taking apart the original sprayer I cut the base off a donor drill and attached it exactly like the original was. Looks factory.

Reactions: Doug Rice