Any Genisis user out there?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
R W said:
Remember......you're not running the Genesis at full RPM when single wand cleaning. I'll run about 2100 RPM for single wanding, and even lower if just cleaning UPHOLSTERY (Mike P....note the spelling).

Same here. Maybe up to 2300 single wand depending on hose length) , 1700 for upholstery.

V

vegijohn

I will post more info when I have more time-- maybe thanksgiving day. I have a Vortex and Just got my new Power Clean Genesis DXT And I am really impressed.-- Vortex owners--- This should be your next machine when you want to upgrade-----YES I SAID UPGRADE.

John Stewart
Healthy Choice Carpet Cleaners
San Francisco, CA.

Mike

I have an older Gen. w/ the ford engine and a newer Gen. w/ the fuel injected Nissan. A coulpe of things I would suggest that I did to mine. On both machines I got rid of the electric soloneid and replaced it w/ vacuum driven piston which I got from Powerclean. This solved all the problems I had been having w/ the diverter. On the fuel injected Nissan, after having to replace the ECU (computer for the FI). I think the reason it failed was they had it mounted right above the exhaust manifold where it was getting very hot. Not good for an electronic component. I moved it outside the whole machice compartment where I made a bracket which bolts to the side of the frame and sticks up a few inches above the cover. To do this I had to extend the wiring harness (about 30 wires) That was a pain in the ass but I well worth it. The ECU cost about 800+. If anyone has one like this I would suggest doing this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom