Any of you offeing maid/house keeping services?

Bucey

Name
FFA?
great! That service played a key role in doubling our production. Along with carpet repair. I always get the carpet cleaning as a finishing touch :mrgreen: But you need a good system in place to make it easy for the cleaning crew.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Yes I offer it, I kind of fell into it last year. We work for quite a few realestate companies and one asked if we did the house cleaning as well. Now I offer it to all my realestate companies, i have two girls who have day jobs and clean about 10 houses a month for extra money. I make about 500 dollars a month from my share but I do not do anything but make the call.
The girls love the extra cash.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
no res house cleaning, if that's what you're asking .

we've packed plenty-o-dumpsters , cleaned many-o-stoves, windows, bathrooms, cabinets, et al in the process of rehabbing move-outs though.
Cleaning is part of the package

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No regular house cleaning accounts but will clean anything that someone is willing to pay us for.

New move in's, post construction cleaning, smoke (nicotine) cleanup, foreclosures, horders, you name it. If it's undesirable work, we're the ones to call. If they gots the green we make the scene! :mrgreen:

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
When I first started I tried to market an all in one service for rental move outs. I would do house cleaning, repairs, and carpet cleaning. I figured I would offer the other services just to get the carpets and hire someone else for the rest of the work. I quit doing it because landlords would call just wanting house cleaning or just repairs. I tried to explain it was an all in one service, but people didn't get it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom