Any of you suppliers want to donate door prizes to MF5?

Mikey P

Administrator
So far we have 2 CTI spotting kits, some Prochem chems, Scratch B gone DIY kits, John Labardra's worn out pair of Blue Crocs, Some Masterblend chems, A few Fjord King shirts, no doubt some Green Glide junk, a tube of EZgoop, A bag of wet weed that Vawter thought went down, a can of Nair donated by Euro Chad, a pair of mittens I stole from Jim Pemberton, a ride in Lisa's new Kia Sophia and a can of Anderson's Split Pea soup .

Anyone else feeling generous?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
i'll donate a 25% off chemical discount. Good on one order. The 25% off counts on the shipping as well. Must be used within 60 days.

Other then that i've given all I can already.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I aint much of a supplier but I will donate a Flyer Kit and a video collection.

Go to kenscarpetcleaning.com to see what I am talking about click on the "For Professionals" link.

Ken Raddon.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll donate a used LecTroCob only used for special occasions by a BDCC at Mikeyfest.

The guy reminded me of a woman who buys a dress and returns it the next day after the prom.

I really wanted to go but can't make it this year...I just started my own company and I have a lot going on here and I don't think I can make it....How many people are going to be there? I'll send some to Mytee tommorrow and make sure that they are there by Thursday or Friday...

R

R W

I've got 6 2xl and 2 1xl "MikeysBoard" shirts, complete with vacuum on their way out there to Mytee. They will bring them down to MF or hold them for the day at Mytee. I'm sure there will be enough Big Sized-CC's" to pawn off the 2xl's. These shirts were left over from an earlier MF....maybe 2006?

Bawb and Danny should take up 2 of the big ones.....

I think the tie-dye shirts that Mike did in 07 were the best.

have fun and enjoy.

Maybe I'll do up some embroidered hats with "mikeysboard" and the vac on them.

Back
Top Bottom