Any of you wear a utility pouch cleaning?

Bob Foster

If so what does it look like. I had one but it busted on me. (Too many chicken wings)

What I would keep in my pouch was
rag
two little squeeze bottles - JJ concentrate and that VacaWay pig stuff
plastic tabs
green glide poker
bone scraper

Bjorn

are you just happy to see me or is that a bar for Fels naptha in your pocket

Bob Foster

Geeze I forgot about that. I also have a huge bar of Fels Naptha sticking out front.

-JB-

Name
JB
swatiuse

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=263982-1492-1L-039-P&lpage=none

019374962265.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I just bought a carpenters tool pouch, came with two pouches, just use the one.

Have Orangel, Rust remover, a trigger sprayer with spotter, bone scraper, gum shark, scissors, ear plugs, and hand grooming brush, a female quickconnect with a nipple for flushing out the cold water of the line, and a wedgit

Ron Werner said:
I just bought a carpenters tool pouch, came with two pouches, just use the one.

Have Orangel, Rust remover, a trigger sprayer with spotter, bone scraper, gum shark, scissors, ear plugs, and hand grooming brush, a female quickconnect with a nipple for flushing out the cold water of the line, and a wedgit

You forgot foam blocks and tabs. I carry a bucket in with neccessary supplies and move it from room to room.

Name
Nate W.
The Asian Sensation!! said:
I cannot look sexy with one of those things around my waist. So..... NO!

Wear a "wife beater" with the tool pouch and a pair of handcuffs sticking out. :wink:

ChaveZ on Nate The Great's computer.....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wear one of those Fashionable fanny packs. not.
Sure.......Douglas...I believe you! :roll:

I cannot look sexy with one of those things around my waist. So..... NO!
RIGHT, If we put one of those MMA logo's on it you be all over it like a fly on....chit!

Wear a "wife beater" with the tool pouch and a pair of handcuffs sticking out. :wink:

Nate you've got me worried about you! :shock:

:lol:

Name
Nate W.
Spartacus said:

Nate you've got me worried about you! :shock:

:lol:

Game recognize game....... :lol:

The few, the proud, the pervs....... :shock:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Even though wearing a pouch makes one look like Lonnie with all his patches (goofy), or Forsythe with all his tools on his belt (even goofier), I'd probably wear one if my gut didn't always get in the way when I bend over to tab and block something.

I miss my Mr. Universe days ...

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
only pouch I need...got one on the RX-20 also....always there and easy to get to..............

IMG_4763.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
Geeze Dave how do you keep your pants up?

Looks like ya got everything but the kitchen sink in there!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
That one came with a mighty nice belt on it! lol on big commercial jobs, huge residential jobs and encap sobs, I use it because it speeds up the process alot. Otherwise it holds my inspection tools.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Jim Martin said:
only pouch I need...got one on the RX-20 also....always there and easy to get to..............

IMG_4763.jpg
Jim what is that at the bottom of your wand, before the hard lines split.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
it is a high temp ..high pressure..hydraulic/water check valve that I have been testing for about a month or so.....

IMG_4684.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have no check valves in the extensions....pulled the guts out of them long time ago...but I do have the little valves in the jets to catch the drips.......

Jim Martin said:
I have no check valves in the extensions....pulled the guts out of them long time ago...but I do have the little valves in the jets to catch the drips.......

Did you pull the guts out of the extenders due to flow restriction?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
So you pulled the spring and ball and put the brass screw back in? No drips? So is there check valves in the jets?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
Jim Martin said:

Did you pull the guts out of the extenders due to flow restriction?

no........I pulled them out because they always dripped and I still wanted the jets closer to the carpet..so I went with the ones in the jets and added the larger check valve in line before the manifold.......

I pulled everything out of the extenders.spring ..ball...and the cap....they are hollow....put a new type of valves in the jets and the balls are Teflon......

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
put a new type of valves in the jets and the balls are Teflon......

Do these work as good as check valves? Where do you get them and can they be put into spraying systems jets that are threaded in the inside? Also, do you need the high heat, high pressure in-line check valve? :idea:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Erik said:
put a new type of valves in the jets and the balls are Teflon......

Do these work as good as check valves? Where do you get them and can they be put into spraying systems jets that are threaded in the inside? Also, do you need the high heat, high pressure in-line check valve? :idea:

Been using these for quite some time now and have no problems...

StubbyInstructions-emailing.jpg

you don't have to have the high heat and high pressure to use the in line valve....Really the key thing about a check valve is the cracking pressure...(the amount of pressure it needs to open)...most of them are really low and so if you wand valve starts leaking it will be enough pressure to open the check valves...and cause the jets to drip....This check valve has the highest cracking pressure I could find..and really all it is doing is helping take some pressure off the manifold....I was using the valves in the jets just by themselves for a long time before I decided to play with the in line valve......
A good health wand valve is the real answer....a few changes have been made to the soft touch that is still in the testing stage but it is looking very promising.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom