Any one ever been pulled over by osha? J

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have never delt with them but heard that we missed them by the skin of our teeth at one of our rental properties. They shut down the painters. Anyway, since then I make it a point to have all of our vans carrying a binder with all msds sheets for everything we use.

Mack Justice

Name
Mack Justice
Never heard of osha pulling anyone over here, but DOT are some ball busting bastards in this area and a lot more likely to stop you and check things out.

Ernie G

Never has happened in over 33yrs.- I wish it would because we've been carrying these binders for over 25yrs., it seems like for nothing.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Had the WSDOT pull over a couple of guys. They look for road safety related stuff: reflectors, flares, fire extinguisher...

Way back when, a WSHA inspector crawled into one of our trucks on a jobsite, but couldn't find an infraction and we haven't seen one since. They usually leave you alone until you build an incident rating or your industry does.

John Watson

LA still have brake tags??? In New Orleans Orleans Parish had to get 2-3 times a year $3-4.00 trip Saint Bernard Parish it was $1.00 for a year back in the late 60's early 70's when I lived there.

Got stopped at a Brake Tag check site, Expired tag by 4 years, expired plates by 4 years Broken Back window, Car full of trash except for drivers seat and I had an Alaskan DL.

Told me if he wrote me a ticket I would have to go to Jail with an out of State License and see the judge in the morning to post bail. What could I say for him not to right the ticket.

Well, This car went through Hurricane Betsy a couple of years ago, and broke out the back glass, car was in 2 -3 feet of of water. They filled it ful of trash and weighted for it to be towed to the dump. The owner was killed in Viet Nam. His parents just gave the car free to my partner, I have one the same year, I wanted it for a parts car, Couldn't open the fiberglass one piece hood, the hinges are siezed. My buddy sold it to me for $10.00, We were towing it back to our garage and for the heck of it I turned the key on, let the clutch out in 3rd gear and the car fired right up. We are only about 10 blocks away and I was just driving it to the shop. Some beach was a nice guy, He let me go......Ended up Junkin my other car...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom