Any one using NiceJob to assist in getting reviews

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
implementing better systems for getting reviews for 2021, and this service offers follow emails

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I use it. $45 a month. it's actually pretty cool if you can remember to use it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon, you must be grandfathered in, its 75/ month now.

looks good on paper

Just so you know I'm telling the truth. Here is my bank statement.
1607302474878.png

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Has anyone ever hear of a company called pulseM. Someone in our office had some furnace work done and the company used this service to send a text with the technician's picture and short bio when he was on the way and also texted and asked for review when the technician left. There is a bit more to it then that but that's the basics.

The company claims that companies that use their system get a ton of 5 star reviews. They mostly deal with HVAC companies now but are expanding to other industries.

Orlando-Tech

Name
George
I give my customers a $25 gift card for their review. To expensive? Not really, would you pay $250 for 100 Google reviews?

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't really have an issue with reimbursing/compensating/rewarding customers for taking their time to leave a review.

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
Then it's not a real review

How is it not a real review?

It's just incentivized. People are "busy" so why not reward/respect their time?

Not everyone is a "reviewer". I'd say that most people aren't and given the importance of reviews to a company I don't have an issue with trying to get those that aren't to leave a review.

Not a review but I filled out the applebees survey earlier and did so honestly but the only reason I did is because I got $5 off my next order.........which is actually dumb on my part because I will forget I have it or it will be expired in a year (edit: in a month)when I want applebees again so one of you guys can use it...

app.jpg

It is very rare for me to take time out to leave a positive review even knowing the importance....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How is it not a real review?

It's just incentivized. People are "busy" so why not reward/respect their time?

Not everyone is a "reviewer". I'd say that most people aren't and given the importance of reviews to a company I don't have an issue with trying to get those that aren't to leave a review.

Not a review but I filled out the applebees survey earlier and did so honestly but the only reason I did is because I got $5 off my next order.........which is actually dumb on my part because I will forget I have it or it will be expired in a year (edit: in a month)when I want applebees again so one of you guys can use it...

View attachment 107322

It is very rare for me to take time out to leave a positive review even knowing the importance....
I only leave reviews when I get good service. I get that most people don't leave them. I know the more reviews you have the higher you rank in help or whatever but people only read the first few so the rest don't really count except for the ranking

Reactions: LCCFL

FredC

Village Idiot
Volume counts for more than just possible ranking weight.

When I buy I tend to look for the highest number of positive reviews filtering out items with low numbers of positive reviews (I'll buy something with an average 4.5 stars with 100 reviews before I'll bite on 10 5 star reviews)

no issue with incentivizing .....actually buying reviews is different

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Volume counts for more than just possible ranking weight.

When I buy I tend to look for the highest number of positive reviews filtering out items with low numbers of positive reviews (I'll buy something with an average 4.5 stars with 100 reviews before I'll bite on 10 5 star reviews)

no issue with incentivizing .....actually buying reviews is different
Incentivizing, bribing, same thing.

Reactions: LCCFL

FredC

Village Idiot
I guess....if words didn't have definitions or anything. Bribery typically implies something is being given in return for wrong/illegal action.

saying "Hey we will reward you for taking time out of your day to tell others about your experience (for our benefit)" is not that

"Hey we give 25dollar gift cards for 5 star reviews" or even to a much lesser extent the discount before the review giving the feeling of obligation I could maybe see an issue with...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I guess....if words didn't have definitions or anything. Bribery typically implies something is being given in return for wrong/illegal action.

saying "Hey we will reward you for taking time out of your day to tell others about your experience (for our benefit)" is not that

"Hey we give 25dollar gift cards for 5 star reviews" or even to a much lesser extent the discount before the review giving the feeling of obligation I could maybe see an issue with...
Maybe I'm just too cynical in my old age.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Incentivizing, bribing, same thing.
Even when they've provided excellence I find it difficult to take the time to fill out a How Did We Do? Survey, let alone go to Google and leave a review.

I hate to sound callous but what's in it for me? Why should I? I know it helps the server or the business but its just too much effort expended for no reason.

Even offering a discount or to be put into a raffle for a prize doesn't do it for me. $5.00, $10.00 probably not either.

Maybe $25.00 but it depends on what it is because if I feel like it's just added into the price probably not.

Not that don't look for deals. I have a Free pizza on my next order because we have bought 10. And I'm close to a Free salad here at work. 🙂

20210409_132134.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Even when they've provided excellence I find it difficult to take the time to fill out a How Did We Do? Survey, let alone go to Google and leave a review.

I hate to sound callous but what's in it for me? Why should I? I know it helps the server or the business but its just too much effort expended for no reason.

Even offering a discount or to be put into a raffle for a prize doesn't do it for me. $5.00, $10.00 probably not either.

Maybe $25.00 but it depends on what it is because if I feel like it's just added into the price probably not.

Not that don't look for deals. I have a Free pizza on my next order because we have bought 10. And I'm close to a Free salad here at work. 🙂

View attachment 107328

You just bought your own punch and eat free all the time. Do you keep that card in your back pocket? That would explain the green moldy colour on it as well as the brown stains.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Damon, not sure, maybee you do not have it set up right. For us it has been set it and forget it. working great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom