Any OSR users out there (holy crap)...

Able 1

Name
Keith
I mixed it with 140 degree water... Does it always foam up like crazy? :shock: I think I mixed it a little strong and it foamed up right over the sides of my bucket(actually a watering can, I would think is about a gallon?), or is that normal? :shock: I did a poop job Saturday and it was kind of runny :eek: so I decided to bust it out for the trial run on this stinky one. First off I used vol. 40 next I went to red one then vol. 40 rinsed after all steps clawed with OSR and used dd-12 spring fresh for a post deo.

Holy Crap! :shock:
029.jpg

Vol. 40 workin' it's magic...
030.jpg

I also used Red one for my reducer cause there was some skid marks left.. :lol:
031-1.jpg

I probably over did it, but I had a redo cause of poop once..

OSR is a great spotter and yes you mixed it right. Ideally the best way to mix it is either in a 2-3 gallon bucket or a 2 quart bottle for smaller spot jobs. If you add 1-2 oz of OSR in a 2 quart bottle with HOT water it will foam aggresively and usually overflow the bottle. Apply the foam to the stain before setting up and most stains will usually come right out. Mix it with the hottest water you can find. A lot of my customers have a separate hot water tap (180 degrees) that I can add to a bucket. I will add a few ounces of OSR and pour a little on spots and then clean.

The carpet looks good Keith.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Looks great.

I left some in a 2 quart sprayer the other day for about an hour. When I saw it I thought it was a different sprayer as it bulged into a different shape. I'm not sure it needs an Hp boost as it looks like it has a crapload of it already.

Albert

Able 1

Name
Keith
Warren Wallace said:
I use osr all the time works great!!
PS I will add odorcide if it's real bad..

Who makes odorcide?

Oops, got it..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Fred Homan said:
Will OSR work on a wine stain?

Hearing the response above that its loaded with HP... It should work depending if it's cheap red wine or expensive. I believe the cheap stuff has a red dye in it which a reducer would work better on.. And the expensive stuff is red because of the color of the grapes? I don't know if that's right, but that's how I look at it..

Able 1

Name
Keith
ACE said:
Nice close up of the bubbling hot shit :oops: .

:lol: I'd only do it for you guys.. :D As long as cu dosen't try to top it we should be alright. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom