Any real good wrenches here?

Mikey P

Administrator
Can you fix anything on a truck mount and the van it's carried in? Are a you highly skilled in over the phone or email diagnostics?

Do you have the time or interest in Moderating a room here where mechanical questions will be the main focus?

Let me know.

John Watson

There was a time I did it all. If it had Knuts I could tighten em. If it run I could figure it out and run it, if it broke I could fix it. I can normaly figure out problems, but it is taking longer and longer these days. I don't think I could tolerate the really stupid stuff specialy if the stupid ones have no buisness trying to fix alot of things themselfs. Don't mind helping the intelegent ones tho(They normaly don't need help from me..)

Chads

Supportive Member
I've been known to throw a wrench now in then but do not fill worthy of the position. Now I think les or greenie might be your choice and Me as there supervisor.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
I can fix anything I just have to take it apart first.

After Bawbs input I even tore my TM apart and put it back together

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I've learned by doing. Built a automatic tranny this past spring, almost done with a 383 stroker motor. Sometimes I get stumped on the easiest things. But I ask for help.

Just ask Greenie how many times I've called him, or Les, or Terje.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom