Any recommendations

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Here is a link to information on the Flexi-Pro rechargeable sprayer. Sealed mechanical compartment protects pump and electrical from spills; wide base so it does not tip over, comes with recharger for 120 Volt or from your van while driving; easy to refill or change chemical jugs. With the 15' coiled hose, it can cover almost any room without moving it around.
http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=AS75

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
How large? i have the Penquin 5 Gal. and love it for commercial work.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have two different ones. I have the Mytee Big Boss and a Multisprayer. My daily choice is the Multisprayer, because it is smaller and easier to use. However, it only has a two gallon jug, so on commercial jobs you need a second or even a third jug. The Big Boss is a great sprayer, and with it's 5 gallon capacity it is the best of the two for commercial jobs, but it's much too big for carrying around in the van on a daily basis.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Those big bulky sprayers are great for commercial work but to carry every day into resi jobs? NO Thanks.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I had a Penquine sprayer and hated it. It would tip over once it was at about half empty. I use a multi sprayer now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have two different ones. I have the Mytee Big Boss and a Multisprayer. My daily choice is the Multisprayer, because it is smaller and easier to use. However, it only has a two gallon jug, so on commercial jobs you need a second or even a third jug. The Big Boss is a great sprayer, and with it's 5 gallon capacity it is the best of the two for commercial jobs, but it's much too big for carrying around in the van on a daily basis.
I agree with Porkchop, Multisprayer for residential, Big Boss for commercial.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Never had the 5 gal. tip. I only use it on commercial and also use multi sprayer electric on res.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom