any thoughts on this truck?

Name
Lee Stockwell
UGLY!!!

I'm sure it's a GREAT truck with excellent fit and finish, good drivability and above average dependability.

Which makes its UGLINESS all the more tragic.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Actually it's not that bad

white_high0007.jpg

dgargan

Lol lee I thought it was real ugly also but man it would make an awesome work an. Also being so ugly it will stand out all the more. I going to look into it

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
It takes getting use to but i like it!!
When chevy came out with the express line everyone thought they were ugly too. now it is a staple of the industry.

Name
Al
I bought one two weeks ago. It is at the shop now being wrapped. I will post some pics after it is done.

The van itself is great. The one we have is fully loaded with everything you can think of even a built in power inverter (110 Volts). Tight turning and a smooth ride. I know the name is Nissan but built in Mississippi.

I bought the tall one but thinking of buying a short one also.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
If you see the truck in person you will really like it, the thing is a beast and kicks my Savanna's ass! ...will DEFF be my next truck period!

Looking fwd to seeing Al's truck.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
tmdry said:
If you see the truck in person you will really like it, the thing is a beast and kicks my Savanna's ass! ...will DEFF be my next truck period!

Looking fwd to seeing Al's truck.

Yeah, when I saw one on the road here it really did look better.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I test drove one. Looks much better in person and wrapped it will be an awesome billboard without being a box truck

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
seperators dave, you can have a whole seperate section plywooded r sheet metaled in above for rugs and the other half for tools

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
XTREME1 said:
I test drove one. Looks much better in person and wrapped it will be an awesome billboard without being a box truck
Greg - that's a great idea for rug hauling, etc., taking advantage of the inside height with a rug rack, and other various long, straight things, like wands and such.

The height change outside from the hood to the van roof, does look weird, but I think we are heading in that direction.

Maybe they can design that height change a little more aerodynamically on future models, for more curb appeal.

In the meantime, a wrap can make that transition look a whole lot better.

dgargan

Bob, carrying rugs is one of the reasons I was looking at it. We are so diversified in our business now because we do carpet, tile, hardwood, and rugs that our regular size vans get packed out. We are carrying around cimex's, rx 20's, rotaries and other crap I didn't want to have to go to a box truck so this looked like a good option.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I see a lot of people don't like the look of it.

But really

What's so special about this?

7220_cc0640_032_50U_sm.jpg

I think it's just something we are used to.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I checked on cargo space. Regular Chevy van has 239 sq ft and regular Nissomn has 234 sq ft. Get the high top and you'll far exceed the Chevy

Also,If you buy or lease before the end of August you can get this:

FREE GRAPHICS!!

No-Charge Graphics allows you up to 70 square feet of graphic material to create a customized exterior graphic design that will be installed on your NV van at no charge.

The graphic design can include logos, business contact information and unique slogans – virtually anything you can imagine to help promote your business. The graphics package includes:

•Professional creative design time with a graphic design supplier to create the exact look you want
•Production of your approved graphic design
•Package installation on your NV commercial van by a certified graphics installer

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The height change outside from the hood to the van roof, does look weird, but I think we are heading in that direction

That slope above the window screams put an ad here to me

Becker

Name
Becker
It would have to be real special to break from driving American.

Just seems like the right thing to do. Even though car markers build in and out of the country regardless of the origin.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Becker said:
It would have to be real special to break from driving American.

Just seems like the right thing to do. Even though car markers build in and out of the country regardless of the origin.

With Goverment motors now it wouldn't be that hard of a break.

Becker

Name
Becker
Btw Dave. When was the last time you bought a new van. Or personal auto?

I'm guessing you are nit in the market for new wheels.

Fact is. You might even scale back further to a portable on public transit.

gavin

is there something I could pull behind my bike?

I think that truck would get a lot of attention.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I really like this truck now...the more I see it.

It definitely a different look than the 20old shape of the fords and the chevy isn't a good looking truck at all!

This week I was going to go with the ford to the nissan dealer and put it side by side with open doors to take pictures of them. Just to get a feel of how it is compared to the ford that's loaded with carpet cleaning gear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom