Any tips on disinfectant spraying??

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
dont think they would be much use if an infected person just walked in

that's the whole ballgame with any easily transmittable virus .
you can sterilize the whole joint, but as soon as someone infected walks in...out the widow all the sterilization goes

Maybe something like a cattle rub or delousing booth at the entrance for anyone coming in

1583321632353.png

..LT.A.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The benefect is safer for occupied. And you don't have to use a space suit to apply it

Is using a small dilution of 40 vol peroxide effective? Not clorox

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
realistic contact time, whats pricing work out like?

The information is all there. Again, the reason I use it is zero toxicity to pets or people, as well as up to a five log kill.

Pricing? With the Hurricane ES it takes four minutes to do a classroom or office. $10/room is a great return. $15 is better.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I had to skip all that to answer you. I’m in your position. I have an electrostatic battery sprayer and it’s the way to go. It encapsulates the surfaces and is extremely fast. I also have 2 electric foggers
that we also use. We can cover a normal elementary school, gym, cafeteria in half a day. We normally use Aseptic Plus as the disinfectant. I also use Q-64.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Again, one of my schools keep us on a hall rotation weekly. We’re scheduled for all three schools, and 4 churches for spraying during spring break. This is more for flu than anything.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I see they’re twice or more than what I paid several years ago. If you have a built in customer base it won’t matter what they cost. I made a Lot of money the past two months just spraying. My customers are on High tension which is good for me😬 Masks are imperative.

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
And there's the problem. I can find the equipment but no masks.
Do you just use disposable type masks or full respirators with replaceable cartridges. Thanks

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Braden bell

Name
Braden bell
I guess I may be letting the n95 mask craziness on the internet confuse me. When I'm looking at respirators online I see p100 cartridges seem to list chemicals.
Anybody care to educate on the different filters??

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
And there's the problem. I can find the equipment but no masks.
Do you just use disposable type masks or full respirators with replaceable cartridges. Thanks
Yes disposable. One of my guys was spraying without a mask, and got a sore throat. That’s about all that happens.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Seems a little sketchy to me, Im already seeing the 1 man show porty guys on the FB groups talking about advertising for it lol

they have closed a bunch of schools around here due to corona and they show pics of the guys coming in to clean and its a large team with full haz mat suits, setting up tents outside to spray themselves down after etc, looks pretty serious.

randy

Name
Randy
I would be careful about over doing it with aerosolizing any these products. You could end up getting accused of causing upper respiratory issues by getting chemicals at a micron level the is just unhealthy. Add in the " chemical sensitive " people who are always very paranoid and often attention seekers, and you could have a big mess.

I would wipe down door handles with lysol and do normal cleaning. You aren't going to "kill the virus in the air " by fumigating entire buildings with Microban or Lysol type products.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I would be careful about over doing it with aerosolizing any these products. You could end up getting accused of causing upper respiratory issues by getting chemicals at a micron level the is just unhealthy. Add in the " chemical sensitive " people who are always very paranoid and often attention seekers, and you could have a big mess.

I would wipe down door handles with lysol and do normal cleaning. You aren't going to "kill the virus in the air " by fumigating entire buildings with Microban or Lysol type products.
It's the "I'm doing something, feel good mentality"

I'd only spray after hrs personally, but focus on wiping down contact points like you say

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Spray or fog a light deo and call it done : )

ODOBAN at Home Depot

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
We need Chavez' expertise on this. This is not necessarily a HUMAN corona virus. This is something the Chinese have created and it's not all hype.
I don't think I would call anything we would do disinfection because we are not doing that. I would only say we are sanitizing to stay away from liability issues.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Again, I’m not worried about that virus, I’m killing the flu!! Then in the middle of it all, a pipe bursts, and I’m working a flood, not the flu! Got that under control, and back battling the flu!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom