Any tried this Sanitaire Dirt Cup model?

No, but I cleaned an empty today, well the owner is accross the country and left a lot of junk behind. I go into to clean and the place needs a good vacuum. Just as I am going to go back out the door to grab my kenmore I look in a bedroom and sitting right in the middle of the room are two mint condition clear traks. I thought it would be nice to see why RW is so obsessed over this model. I took one for a whirl. It is a decent vacuum, but is a little heavy. I am going to call the homeowner tommorow and see if she wants to sell them cheap.

IMAG00771.jpg

IMAG00751.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have the commercial model of that vacuum, longer cord, etc

it has worked fine, no problems, but it doesn't have a beater bar that you like

I still use a backpack with air driven vac brush

can't get under desks, etc with the sanitaire

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Can anyone see a difference between the one Mikey posted and this one:

http://www.sanitairevac.com/commercial/ ... SC5845.jsp

Was looking at this one as a more permanent bagless then the momentums and powerforce models. (plus Eureka, Sanitaire started out of my home town and electrox is headquartered in bloomington, IL. Some old folks still appreciate seeing local people using those vacs.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have 2 of the bagged versions of that vac and there is always something wrong with them. My guys abuse them though. Dont think i would buy another unless they improved them.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Mikey, I bought the bissell blue powergroom and im sorry to say i was wrong it picks up eveything in the world i was very impressed. But if they want a vacuum that will last for awhile have them get an oreck. They are dependable. Love the bissell its messy to empty but who cares

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
danielc said:
It is a decent vacuum, but is a little heavy. I am going to call the homeowner tommorow and see if she wants to sell them cheap.
You're supposed to push it across the floor, not carry it. :roll:

Any parts that are worn, or for new filters, you can order online, free shipping. Just need a phillips screwdriver to take it apart. Offer her about $100 for the pair, or each, be a good deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom