Any uph. tool not overspray??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
I have a cheap $50 one that only has 150 psi valve I believe..

My other can handle up to 1200 psi but has an internal jet that is in the same port as suction and barely makes contact with fabric cuz jet doesn't shoot out far enough because the suction is too strong.

I have been using a small seperate porty, heated, with 150 psi because it is perfect for uph.

Do all tm's or big portables have overs spray big time with hand tool because the pump is that much bigger??

Thanks
Jordan

Name
Lee Stockwell
I clean with a Kleenrite tool usually at 150 psi. (Most truckmounts have a pressure knob to turn the psi down). If it's a prolonged job I turn up the solution bypass a little to vent off heat. Just run the machine at idle speed.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
danielc said:
How did SS do such a great job on the upholstery tool and such a crappy job on the stryker wand?

different world on upl compared to carpet .
Upl tool doesn't get near the wear and tear/abuse a wand does.
Plus the fact that fabric is completely different from carpet fiber bundles or loops

..L.T.A.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have used the Hydramaster Dri master tool, and the Hydrokinetic tool with no problems with overspray. The Drimaster put more water down into the cushion which I did not like but neither had an issue with overspray.

Recently got to try out - breifly - the new SS upholstery tool and liked that as well. No overspray issues.

It may take a little practice to see how best to use a new upholstery tool, but I suspect you can master it after a few minutes and not have any issues with any of those three tools.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Really enjoy cleaning uph w/ my SS tool as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom