Anybody belong to this group??

Scott

My cleaning/restoration company belongs to something similar called Trade Exchange of America. It works out well for us.

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
I do. It seems they can't get more than 15 companies to join in a city with a population of 100,000. It hasn't worked for me :(

Scott

We have thousands of businesses in Trade Exchange of America and it spans through MI, Ohio, and FL.

The best is using Trade dollars for a suite at the Joe Louis Arena to attend a playoff game and seeing the Avs get crushed. :)

We've used Trade for all kinds of stuff - big screen TVs, travel to FL, local restaurants, vehicle repairs, landscaping....just tons of services and items.

Definitely check the group to see how many participants it has. (admittedly, I didn't look closely at your group Boazcan)

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Thanks Scott, I will check that out.

Another cleaner told me about this group that he is using successfully. He is trading for marketing stuff - postcards, and doorhangers (being hung to). He spoke highly of it. Sounds like a great idea.

Appreciate the help.

Bryan

brocksdad

Sounded cool I was about done signing up and than they asked for my SS #. After getting my identity stolen I am not real keen on doing that anymore

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom