Anybody Else Slower Than Normal?

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
I think this is the slowest I've been at this time of year since i started...Anybody else slower than normal?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Jan/Fev were okay but then winter like weather continued so March was own a little and April was like a March. Hoping to start making up ground now that it seems we have finally seen the last of freezing temps.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea it's certainly not been a good start to the cleaning season, but hopefully with the weather stablized we will get back on track.

I hope! :mrgreen:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
We were going strong until diesel went over 4 something a gallon.

Been slow about 2 or 3 weeks now.

Kids start summer break the 1st of June. Things should pick-up then.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I was slow, earlier....

but now its just taken off...

makes its hard to keep up on keeping the truck cleaned, and stuff working right when it breaks, and your busy...

Because your either to busy or to tired to go work on it...

Name
Ron lippold
busier than a cat covering up shit on a tin roof. On a ten thousand dollar saltillio job and booked out till the end of the month. I will post pics of the saltillio job she is a sweet one.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
everfresh1 said:
Anybody else slower than normal?

yep.

interestingly enough, this winter was very good...ran smooth the whole way (which is unusual) .
One our best winters in a long long time.
Matter of fact, the whole year was great from mid March 2010 up til a couple/few weeks ago.

and to tell the truth, this week's schedule is mighty thin as of right now .... :shock:

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Sac is slow for "regular new" customers.

Dallas is slow...because I like it that way. lol

I'm hearing other companies are slow as well.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
What? Are you telling me the economy is not good in Detroit?

I’m staying busy, but havening to hustle and take on some janitorial accounts for cash flow. I haven’t seen the big commercial carpet and floor jobs that helped out last year. The prospect of ever being much more than an O/O is fading.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
meAt said:
everfresh1 said:

yep.

interestingly enough, this winter was very good...ran smooth the whole way (which is unusual) .
Matter of fact, the whole year was great from mid March 2010 up til a couple/few weeks ago.

and to tell the truth, this week's schedule is mighty thin as of right now .... :shock:

..L.T.A.
[/quote]

Yeah same here Larry, the slow months were not as bad but now jobs are just trickling in, normally I'd be booming...Must be the gas prices sucking money out of people's pockets. :roll:

Chris A

Name
Chris
meAt said:
everfresh1 said:

yep.

X2, march was epic (mostly commercial) april was up a tick, and right now were in the shitter...
..L.T.A.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
9 call ins so far today. Good start for the week.

last week and week before were swamped.

Thye cool spring did make client hold their breath a little.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I've been booked solid since coming home from MF in March, only had two Sundays off (Easter and Muthers Day). I had to ruthlessly put X's in my calendar so I can have next weekend off to go up north to our condo. Really looking forward to some R & R. So, no.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Been rolling here since early April. This is the first time I have ever been booked out 2 weeks this early in the year. Usually not this busy until June. I have been getting a few that needed to have it done right away that I had to turn down. 12 hour days is all this old man can handle.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
meAt said:
everfresh1 said:

yep.

Same here, Larry. Regulars are down, but had some nice BIG jobs to keep the bills paid.

Lets go "throw some lead", Meat.

..L.T.A.

S

sam miller

I thought the year started slow because Easter came late got a great boost there and Mothers day great to still never less then 3 jobs a day.

Gas price's Earthquakes flooding, Send out a 10 percent discount card to repeats that always helps.

randy

Name
Randy
meAt said:
everfresh1 said:

yep.

..L.T.A.

Exactly my experience. I Hope things pick up with the moving season (May- Aug) but fear this may have more to do with gas prices.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
rwcarpet said:

call me, RW
I have my own private range on the back acre.
Targets, toys, timers, the whole nine yards

We can shoot anytime we want .
I have plenty guns in different calibers you can shoot and have obnoxious amounts of ammo on hand.
Extra ear and eye protection too
The ONLY thing you'll have to bring is your azz over here :lol:

I'll give you the run down on my range rules, as well as professional grade safety and shooting instruction....fo-reel

You'll have a blast...literally

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
meAt said:
rwcarpet said:

call me, RW
I have my own private range on the back acre.
Targets, toys, timers, the whole nine yards

We can shoot anytime we want .
I have plenty guns in different calibers you can shoot and have obnoxious amounts of ammo on hand.
Extra ear and eye protection too
The ONLY thing you'll have to bring is your azz over here :lol:

I'll give you the run down on my range rules, as well as professional grade safety and shooting instruction....fo-reel

You'll have a blast...literally

..L.T.A.
no peeps?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom