Anybody Esle Have this 360i Problem?

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

I'm not saying there is a defect on all the machines. But I'm just wondering if anybody's but my son's had 2 swivels go out within 4 months of ownership?

These parts are over $100, and "can't be rebuilt". I have found that they take a simple o-ring, but that the new spring is not being offered yet.

If his is the only one this has happened to, there’s no problem. We do realize that there is a fluke every now and then. But we surely aren’t going to order a 2nd unit until we know for sure.

Sincerely,
Dale

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
had mine for about 7 months now and after daily use no problems yet,
Well I had a problem with jets getting clogged but easily fixed that.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
could be the way the head is spinning.....have you checked the felt ring...when was the last time the head was pulled and everything cleaned out.....

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Re: Anybody Else Have this 360i Problem?

It's the spinner. or swivel. Like mentioned 4 months old, and were on the 3rd. Rotovac says "this never happened before". I'm just making sure before considering buying another.

thx,
Dale

Bjorn

just to make this clear your talking about the rotary union that big brass thingy with a pressure line whatamacallit attached to, just link the thingy on a rx20

Walt

Is it possible he's getting a little awesome with it every now and then and hitting a bed side rail or something?

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

The problem with them is that the o-ring starts leaking and it comes out the weep hole. He cleans his too each day. This has nothing to do with cleaning. O-rings are wear items, and these just wore extremely fast. And they cost way more than they should. Rotovac did warranty. But what happemns when it's out of warranty?

Anyway if his is the ONLY one that it ever happened to, TWICE it sounds like it was just a fluke.

Thx,
Dale

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom