Anybody have experience with CTI Last Step?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Tried it several years ago. Had to re-rinse a couple jobs cuz it seemed to not rinse/emulsify the prespray. Left dark swirl and streak marks.

Maybe I got a bad batch. Maybe it doesn't do a good job of rinsing d'lim, which I was using a lot of at the time.

Got another jug today to try cuz I hope it will perform as advertised. Seems like the ideal rinse on paper: Low ph (4), drying agents, anti-resoiling agents.

Anybody have experience with this rinse?

I remember a thread on this topic some months ago, but can't find it.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I'm using it now. Its ok, It gets the job done.

Judsons is the best, you can see the difference

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I never have any calls for wickbacks using last step. I use judsons in restaurants. It seems to brighten them up

Sent from my Comet using Tapatalk

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Johnny said:
Tried it several years ago. Had to re-rinse a couple jobs cuz it seemed to not rinse/emulsify the prespray.

it was many years ago, so i don't know if it's applicable to "today's" formulation..
but i had a similar experience .
Had a couple/three call backs before the whole gallon was gone.
i should note this was when i was on the truck full time and call backs were rare .
And extremely rare when the call back really was "our" fault

The only thing different was the Last Step .

..l.T.A.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Did any of youz use d'lim in your prespray? I'm going to substitute CTI's Energy for d'lim to see if that works better.

I've used a lot of Judson rinse (my fav), and have some on my truck, but I can't get it locally and don't possess the skills to keep supplied. Don't have the patience to sit down and order stuff and the shipping is usually more than the product. Much easier to grab it off the shelf.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I sell 15+ Cases a month of Last Step and about the same of Energy. If they didn't work they wouldn't sell. I think that is as good as anything I could say about them considering how many different products I sell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom