Anybody in the Tennessee area got a truck/mount to loan Billy and Audra Hicks?

Billy

Name
BH
The official mechanics diagnosis was gasket atrophy from lack of use
Lol I was surprised it took so long to say something like that.

Seriously though the mechanic told me this is very common emissions failure & sometimes doesn't give warning at all. I blamed my self for missing it so now if the truck does anything unusual I call mechanic which I now have to pay a retainer to for calling so much. Rofl lol.

F

FB7777

Some dipshit had to say it, might as well be me

Glad you got out relatively less expensive than the worst case. Even more frustrating is the fact you really can't prevent some issues no matter how diligent you are with preventive maintenance

Happy New Year!

Billy

Name
BH
Some dipshit had to say it, might as well be me

Glad you got out relatively less expensive than the worst case. Even more frustrating is the fact you really can't prevent some issues no matter how diligent you are with preventive maintenance

Happy New Year!

No problem, it was definitely the most costly repair I have ever encountered even not including down time. Although as I said I was grateful to not lose one job in reality when it was finished due to our awesome client base & a very good friend letting us use a truck for a couple of days.

I also remembered what it was like using a much lower powered truck mount again lol

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

Low powered TM... Ouch! LOL

So with the month downtime, was that 3 or 4 reschedules? ... LOL

Billy

Name
BH
Low powered TM... Ouch! LOL

So with the month downtime, was that 3 or 4 reschedules? ... LOL

Your such a comedian lol. Wife did correct my previous statement. She said we did lose almost all of the potential new client's that called & couldn't wait. We didn't lie to anyone. We told every client our truck was down with no solid eta as to when it would be fixed. We actually never was told a sold time frame until it was fixed.

We figured out the total loss was approximately 15k or more for the two weeks, not a month since this was a busy time. No way to 100% calculate loss for potential new client's that called.

The shop made our repair a priority but was at the mercy of third parties for outside work & parts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom