Anybody on Alignable?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
It's sort of like an online BNI group. One of my realtors invited me. Looks like it might be a good thing for networking if you can keep all the sales people from hounding you. Business owners can recommend each other and you network with others. Might give it a try. The only downside I see is it could turn into Yelp with sales people trying to get you to upgrade to the pay version.

Name
Bruce
It's sort of like an online BNI group. One of my realtors invited me. Looks like it might be a good thing for networking if you can keep all the sales people from hounding you. Business owners can recommend each other and you network with others. Might give it a try. The only downside I see is it could turn into Yelp with sales people trying to get you to upgrade to the pay version.
Is this like LinkedIn ?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have been on Alignable for over two years. I am not getting any salesmen wanting me to upgrade, but an occasional ad on the Alignable page.

Downside for me is I am connected with a lot of carpet cleaners who want me to recommend them. I don't recommend anyone if I have not seen some of their work or have some other basis to recommend them.

It should work well on a local level which is the intention. Expanding to the national level our company operates on is of less value.

Reactions: Jim Williams
Back
Top Bottom