Anybody try

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Tom Meyer said:
http://www.myeasymarketing.com. It's being promoted by Jon Don in their catalog. Please keep this thread on Jon Don and not that other crappy company.

What other crappy company are you speaking of?

The front page of the website looks pretty good. That's as far as I got. I will check the rest out later.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Tom Meyer said:
http://www.myeasymarketing.com. It's being promoted by Jon Don in their catalog. Please keep this thread on Jon Don and not that other crappy company.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This has been promoted by JonDon for the last couple of years!! I first heard about it in Houston in January of 2008! Supposedly it will be out in the Summer of 2009. But guessing that Hell will probably freeze over before that happens!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Seriously if and when it does come out, it does look like a pretty good deal and am looking forward to using it!! I just have to harass Big Bill and Steve T. about it is all!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it isn't out yet but they have these

What Users Say
"I thought it would be a lot more involved than it was, but it was really easy. I made my first postcard in less than 10 minutes."

"I'm not a computer guy so I wasn't sure I could use this. I tried it and it was no problem, not even uploading my mailing list."

"The automated thank you cards are a real time saver."

"The postcards look great. Very professional. The system is easy to use. I just wish I had this years ago."

"Easy is the right word. No hassle even the first time I used it. I love it."

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Matt Murdock said:
it isn't out yet but they have these

What Users Say
"I thought it would be a lot more involved than it was, but it was really easy. I made my first postcard in less than 10 minutes."

"I'm not a computer guy so I wasn't sure I could use this. I tried it and it was no problem, not even uploading my mailing list."

"The automated thank you cards are a real time saver."

"The postcards look great. Very professional. The system is easy to use. I just wish I had this years ago."

"Easy is the right word. No hassle even the first time I used it. I love it."

Makes you think

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom