Anybody use Pdqpostcards before? need feedback please.

doug450

I got a quote for door hangers the art work and everything, he said something like this usually runs about $250 for layout and design. Printing for
1000 two-sided, 4.25 X 11, full color door hangers on 100# book stock is $259
plus shipping. Heavier 100# cover stock is $297 plus shipping. Heavy 14 pt.
stock is $359 plus shipping.
So just over 500.00 Wow!

I talked to the guy for a bit and he sounds pretty good,he sounds to me like he has alot of good ideas,he said he was in the carpet cleaning biz for quite a long time.

500.00 is alot of money to me but worth it if I get some business.

Have any of you used him and if so what do you think?

Thanks,Doug

orbitalclean

I bought a new HP 1600 laser printer off ebay for $150, then bought blank door hangers to print on from there as well. The startup costs ending up being less than half what most printers want, plus I now have a nice printer for doing color brochures, post cards, invoices etc.

Scott Hayward

Doug,

I have used PDQ postcards and liked them. Wayne does good work and has contacts with printing companies that can help you or you can print your own stuff. If you want me to mail you the "Fall" postcard I used just let me know. I made the mistake of buying a bad mailing list from a company in CA so if you try the postcard route I suggest you be very careful.

If you get a 1 to 2% return on door hangars or postcards you are doing good. Keep that in mind when you crunch numbers.

Scott

orbitalclean

Doug, being in CA as well, I have never gotten 1-2% on anything mailed, hung or placed on cars. Be it a professional glossy post card or a cheap black and white door hanger. I just havent seen those numbers in any biz I have marketed for in Ca. If you get those numbers, please share with me what you are doing so I can make the big bucks too :D

Name
Ron lippold
two weeks ago I passed out 200 in a very short time, booked 5 jobs did the 3 on yesterday 440.00 less than 2 hr. At the end of the job the guy asked me who i bank with and if I do commercial. He wants me to do all their banks he has a meeting set up with their maintenance engineer. Well worth the time Thanks Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
David, it's not always what you send, it might be where you send it. What about your offers, do you test different offers? Do you push the benefits of what you do instead of method, equipment, etc? What do you use to catch people's attention? There are lots of variables. We've run the same ad in adjacent areas and gotten totally opposite results. It's a bizarre guessing game sometimes. lol

dh_clean_place.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
boz most of the new sub divisions people dont use the front door. My door hangers are about the size of a envelope and I place them on the garage door they work well

Just a side note Tuesday is the best day for door hangers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom