Anybody Use This Battery Sprayer???

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Robert I have a customer that bought one and then bought a small luggage cart from Costco. The cart looks like ti was made for the sprayer. So far he says it works great. He was able to protect part of a library he cleaned easily on one charge. I think it was around 10k sq. ft.

Between buying the sprayer and the cart I think he was out a total of 150 bucks.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
They had the same thing on sale at harbor freight.

I went down there locally and they never had them in stock so the guy ordered one for me.
Well this was at least 2 months ago............he never called.

I have a feeling it has a cheap pump and won't last very long.

Look up some reviews online like I did and people complained about wires not hooked up, taking it apart, won't work etc.

If you get one report back.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The HF in Austintown has them, RW.

$89 I believe.

never used one, but it's the same Chinese POS those morons at Rotovac tried to sell me for $200 and sump'um.. :roll:

..L.T.A.

Ernie G

Robert, I have 4-of them, they were cheap, they work good and hold a charge better than anything I have used. I also have 3-multi-sprayers, 2-battery and one electric. The disadvantage is -no interchange-able bottles, so it depends what your gonna do with it, its all plastic, but they have held up well.

R

R W

Ernie G said:
Robert, I have 4-of them, they were cheap, they work good and hold a charge better than anything I have used. I also have 3-multi-sprayers, 2-battery and one electric. The disadvantage is -no interchange-able bottles, so it depends what your gonna do with it, its all plastic, but they have held up well.

It would seem like a good buy if it had interchangable batteries. The disadvantage would be to plug in at custys house....but thats no big deal. I think Ivan from Plus Manufacturing (Procyon) was trying to clear out his stock of these sprayers at $99.

For $89 or $99, I might give them a shot.

Name
Jesse
We've got a few, there a little weak but still a great buy. As stated, they hold a charge well, better than a other 12v unites I've used.

The only problem we have had with them is the hose from the pump to the spray wand is weak. 10-20 hours and they burst, but it's an easy fix. Maybe it's because we fill ours with 150F water.

Ernie G

Yeah Robert, thats where I got mine on clearance, again for the money, a great deal. However, were not using ours to prespray with our truckmounts, we use them for protection, deo etc. and also to prespray with portys. It holds a charge very well.

Greenie

I was reading the user comments, does cross american make this for Hudson, sounded kinda recoilish:

"Two small annoyances: It wouldn't initially take a charge. However, I had read previous reviews stating that a battery connector had come off during shipping. This was the case here. Once connected, it works fine. The other problem was that one of the 6 screws for the base was misaligned during manufacture and I had difficult getting it removed. I could not reinstall it because the encapulated nut was not encapulated in the plastic case. But it works fine with only five securely in place...on my hand truck anyway."

randy

Name
Randy
I have three of them and they work great. Spray around 80-90 gallons before recharging and the pump lasts about a year. The pump is easy to switch out as well. Harbor Freight put the sprayer on sale every spring for $59 so you can't beat the price. The cart form Northern tool is cheaper at Costco $29.95 and with a bungie cord you have a great combo. The cart folds flat for easy storage.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Robert I have been using these for a couple of yrs.

Go with the Northern Tool one, buy the year warranty for under $10 and you can't go wrong.

It does get heavy after 4 gallons is poured in so a cart would be a good idea. Just haven't gotten around to finding one.

Later

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom