Anybody using these bonnets?

Mikey P

Administrator
Other then Bruce Parsons?

bonnettrio.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
It really is a nice machine.

And with the few personal touches I have recommended it will be even better.

Certainly Mikey's Board approved.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Clark started out behind the eight ball, but with perseverance, he's slowly learned how to build a good machine. The one I have is doing a fine job for me, and his encap. product is second to none.

Few know this, but Clark is the original builder of the OP machine with wheels. It was Jeff Brown's idea, and Clark built the first for Jeff. Once Jeff fell in love with it, Clark started building them for others.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Mike,

in speaking with the bonnet-pro owner, if i remember right a brown-striped Tuway (BBC) is more aggressive than the 3 he sells. so i haven't tried his. i prefer the most aggressive bonnet.

thanx --- Derek.

G

I know a guy who bought an OP 17 built by clark but the pad driver that came with it kept ripping the shit out of the cotton pads.

So he sent him a dirt napper but without the synthetic pad that is suppose to go with it. At any rate, the softer bristles on the napper would not drive the ccs pads very well.

He finally had to get the thicker all natural tan pads Clark sells, with a third different driver that worked well WITH THOSE PADs.

Morale of the story? Make sure you get a pad driver that works well with the pads you are going to use. Don't settle for the "pad driver of the week", or what he happens to have available in his shop when your order.

Greenie

I see Phils point clearly, from what I can tell you basically need a "velcro" driver for cottons, and a spike driver for synthetics. Anything I missed here?

Back
Top Bottom