Anybody using this type of wall dryer ?

2300-Photo.gif

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i also would like somefeedback on this unit. after looking thru the full mytee lineup wil be picking up several items like the 5000 Electrical Converter Kit of which have two ordered. (very good price) :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't have any like that, the interlink rep has been pushing those type over an Injectidry.

I'm sure they would work, you would be fine on the majority of losses.

The advantages I can see with the Injectidry would be higher static pressure, the ability to filtering using the HEPA Interceptor, the use of floor panels to dry hardwood.

This is not the same motor thats on an airmover. It is a vacuum motor. 1 thing that stands out is how quickly this unit started to push warm air thru the hose. It only ran about 2 min and the air was warm. That would sure help when drying walls. It comes with a HEPA filter but I think its a total waste as this is a positive pressure only machine(no neg air)

This unit comes with 100' of clear tubing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chris
It's a good low cost entry into heat drying, he said guys are buying 4 of them instead of the injectidry. I still like the Injectidry for the other reasons.

We have several of the E-TES's and with an octidry you can dry a larger area fast.

Although I may still get one someday, just for small areas and no need for the 220.

ken horvath

It is quieter (this is a good thing) than the Viking (PDS-21). I love my PDS, but, it is loud. Because of this fact we rarely use it.

KeithCo

Name
Keith Collins
We're in the same boat as Ken. I have the Viking and it has to be the loudest thing we own.
It works, but we only use it on vacant houses. It's pretty obnoxious.

It kind of sounds like a high pitched vacuum motor that's about to die.

Keith

LeeCory

I'm glad to see these reviews of the PDS-21 as being so loud. I was going to buy one this week but was holding off because I wanted to ask opinions here. But if it's way too loud to use, I would probably pass.

Has anyone compared the Mytee version against the PDS-21? The Viking has 21 outlets, and this one has 12.

Those that have the Viking, do you wish you didn't buy it because of the noise?

Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom