Anyone doing this

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hard to see I know, crappy cell phone pic.

I guess I can see how the two might go together. Just some chemicals needed to do the bugs part I think.

Anyone combine the two here?
I think Clark pest control is cleaning carpets now.

The van reads
"Bugs and Rugs"

Go Figure.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

G

There is another pest control guy around here as well,you have probably heard his advertising, noble pest control and now carpet cleaning. I think I will go get some diazinon,and start spraying some houses while im there cleaning :lol: Actually I used to do ducts a ways back,but doing it right took up all my time,but I do carry my dryer vent cleaning tool as an add on.

Kevin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
yea I have heard of the Noble way pest guy or whatever.

Hey Kevin, are you up to some over flow work if I can't handle it?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Guy doing carpet cleaning and doggy doo removal...........no sheet.

Name
Nate W.
Bruce Humphrey said:
We got a guy around here that is advertising Carpet Cleaning and Lawn Mowing in the same add.

There's a guy around here that advertises on his van lawn mowing and carpet cleaning. He does reffer us rug cleaning. It's abit odd to us though. :|

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think pest control is better money. I know a guy that is doing 30 stops a day at $30.00 each. Thats $900.00 and the chemicals cost him about $25.00

G

Brian, be glad to help, but I am still putting this system in my van. When?I will try and wrap this thing up.

Kevin

Able 1

Name
Keith
My parents bought a house that had a pretty good mouse problem the didn't really know till they moved in.

Anyway they called this company around here called batsner (don't know if their national) . They came into the house and put these little traps up the black triangle ones and told my dad there was no need for those old style ones anymore.

death toll:

My dad 24.5
batsner 3.5

the half came for one just lying on the ground.

They told him they were coming in from here or there and he thought they were coming in from under the siding. He went around the whole house with these peices of wood 2" wide 4' long and wraped them in aluminum. Not a mouse in that house anymore!

How could my dad as an electrician know more then a pest control person?

Keith

Name
Nate W.
Able 1 said:
My parents bought a house that had a pretty good mouse problem the didn't really know till they moved in.

Anyway they called this company around here called batsner (don't know if their national) . They came into the house and put these little traps up the black triangle ones and told my dad there was no need for those old style ones anymore.

death toll:

My dad 24.5
batsner 3.5

the half came for one just lying on the ground.

They told him they were coming in from here or there and he thought they were coming in from under the siding. He went around the whole house with these peices of wood 2" wide 4' long and wraped them in aluminum. Not a mouse in that house anymore!

How could my dad as an electrician know more then a pest control person?

Keith

Common sense isn't all to common. Good job on your pops fixing the problem.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom