anyone else charging extra to actually get the carpet dry???

F

FB7777

next time you are in a customer's home, ask them if they want to pay $19 more to actually get their carpet a little drier before you leave :shock:

apparently on ICS Dryer carpet is not marketed as a USP, it is a bait and switch item to be sold to the consumer

good grief

Mikey P

Administrator
I would fully expect to be punched in the throat if I asked my fan base that question.

So is some newb on ICS claiming he'll give two extra dry strokes for $19.95 or did Ben finally come up with the $499 to buy an Airpath and now needs to prove to his wife that it was worth every penny?

F

FB7777

hang on I'll tell you in a minute ...I'm still in shock over this one give me a chance to get another cup of coffee

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i charged extra for drying the carpet on Thursday

it was after taking out 500gls of water...the place was dry yesterday when i went to check on it

F

FB7777

and you're so stupid you probably matched Raddon's $19 drying offer :mrgreen:

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
match it.... i beat it... i did it at $17...and then i sold them sg for the other $2

Name
George Valliant
When I take my car to the gas station car wash, it's $5.00 for a basic splash n dash, $6.50 if you want it blow dried, and $7.50 for wax and dry.

Those gas station car wash hacks!!! Hate em....

I only want to pay $5.00 for the works!!

Name
Lee Stockwell
For $14.95 a month I get a little bar-code sticker on my windshield that lets me go thru an awesome automatic carwash every day..or more. Includes drying and a free vacuums.

I'm examining the biz model to see what I can learn.

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Interesting concept? I might be able to sqweeze an extra $5 out of my hood customers with this drying thing..... :roll:

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Lee Stockwell said:
For $14.95 a month I get a little bar-code sticker on my windshield that lets me go thru an awesome automatic carwash every day..or more. Includes drying and a free vacuums.

I'm examining the biz model to see what I can learn.

Is that a franchise biz? I think I might run with that Idea..... Michigan weather sux, and we really need to wash our vehicles alot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom