anyone else clean hardwood floors?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I recently started the cleaning of hardwood floors. Its easy , good results with not alot of effort, and very little if not any competition. made 150.00 to clean a small kitchen do any of you guys do this?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Fred Homan said:
What/how did you clean it?
intensive floor treatment ift(alkaline floor detergent) . spray onto floor with sprayer, scrub with 175 and red or blue pad depending on floor, mop up with fresh water , airmovers on the floor and then dry buff if there is enough polyurathane on floor to shine and you can put an optional coat of finish on with microfiber mop if you need extra shine. learned how to do it in the iicrc floor care tech. class

I do hardwood and like NCL neutral wood cleaner. It cleans heavy soiling very easy. Just mist it on, scrub with a white pad, mop up the solution, dry, and buff with dry white pad. Very very easy. If you need more shine you can apply a wood floor finish and then buff.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I used the "Lamanator" system on a beat up rental house I own last summer and was pretty pleased with it. It saved me from having to hire a contractor to re-sand and refinish the floors.

Steve "Island Boy" Toburen
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Quite a few of our SFS members use the Lamanator stuff. They say the key is understanding what it can do and won't do. Properly pre-qualified, it is a simple diversification that is very profitable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom