Anyone else have new Carpet Cleaners popping up like crazy?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Anyone else have other carpet cleaning companies popping up like crazy?

-JB-

Name
JB
Scott
you need to call Jim P. at 1-800-342-2297 and thank him, all that new competition can only serve to make the cream rise to the top!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
They seem to have a growth cycle.

Kind of like weeds

They pop up in the spring and die off in the winter.

Beclean

Supportive Member
my county has 105,000 population and we have 13 carpet cleaning co, and 4 restoration co. we still seem to make a living by constantly giving good consistent service at fair pricing. Referrals always seem to pick up any lost business from purely price shoppers going to the new companies. good luck

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Beclean said:
my county has 105,000 population and we have 13 carpet cleaning co, and 4 restoration co. we still seem to make a living by constantly giving good consistent service at fair pricing. Referrals always seem to pick up any lost business from purely price shoppers going to the new companies. good luck

You have it easy!

We have 200K population and 75 carpet cleaning companies.

Talk about over saturation.

If you do the math it's not pretty.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
We have a population of 56,000 and 28 carpet cleaners. and 8 restoration companies, there may be more than that.

Mike Draper

Beclean said:

We are almost identical here. Same population, about 14-20 cleaners depending on the season.

cleaningfool

When i started here five years ago there where seven company's listed in the phone books. Now there is sixteen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom