Anyone else have problems with clogged jets?

podsy555

Name
Robert Podsy
Anyone else having problems with clogged jets on their wands?
Or even your pressure washing equipment.

I found this website and bought one of these inline filters and have been using it for over 8 months now and I have not had a clogged jet .

http://www.clearjet100.com

This thing has a 125 micron filter all stainless steel. It has an anodized aluminum casing and the replacement filters are only $20.00.
I have not had to replace my filter yet. Just a quick rinse and I am back up and running.

I don't mind answering any questions people might have here. This is a huge time saver and dummy proof for workers.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Nice, but looks a bit bulky. I use the inline filters that my dealer has....I think they're HyroForce. I keep them on all tools.

podsy555

Name
Robert Podsy
Nice, but looks a bit bulky. I use the inline filters that my dealer has....I think they're HyroForce. I keep them on all tools.

If you use the whips they sell you can have it about 3-4 feet off of the tool so it doesn't get in your way.
Or you can mount it right on your wand. Then you don't even know you are using it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Anyone else having problems with clogged jets on their wands?
Or even your pressure washing equipment.

I found this website and bought one of these inline filters and have been using it for over 8 months now and I have not had a clogged jet .

http://www.clearjet100.com

This thing has a 125 micron filter all stainless steel. It has an anodized aluminum casing and the replacement filters are only $20.00.
I have not had to replace my filter yet. Just a quick rinse and I am back up and running.

I don't mind answering any questions people might have here. This is a huge time saver and dummy proof for workers.

That looks way too big....pointless to use something so big and expensive

Do you work for that company? Your post just sounds like an advertisement...we have been using inline filters for a decade..but I seriously don't clean the filters more than once a year...keep your system clean and you will have no worries.

Last edited:

podsy555

Name
Robert Podsy
That looks way too big....pointless to use something so big and expensive

Do you work for that company? Your post just sounds like an advertisement...we have been using inline filters for a decade..but I seriously don't clean the filters more than once a year...keep your system clean and you will have no worries.

Zee, My problem was that I had hard water no matter what. I have a well at my house and most places that I clean have a well.
I tried those other filters and they clog all the time. Just wanted people to know that I have been happy with the filtration unit. Simple to use and clean.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Zee, My problem was that I had hard water no matter what. I have a well at my house and most places that I clean have a well.
I tried those other filters and they clog all the time. Just wanted people to know that I have been happy with the filtration unit. Simple to use and clean.

We have bad water here too..how often do you clean out your system? (descaling)

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

John......this is exactly what I use. Cheap, easy to clean, every tool is protected. My Rotovac has a big in-line SS filter, but I never use the RV.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Did you actually just list a link to your website which clearly shows a picture of YOU as the "Creator", yet state you happened to come across the site on the Internet??

That's pretty lame.

I don't mind answering any questions people might have here.

I'm sure you don't........................Bob.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Did you actually just list a link to your website which clearly shows a picture of YOU as the "Creator", yet state you happened to come across the site on the Internet??

That's pretty lame.

I'm sure you don't........................Bob.

Yeah..I guess its conveniently located right in his service area too. Trying to be tricky with us Bob?

Can you sell me on the idea why I would spend that much on something that I can get a lot cheaper and does the same thing?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Sounds like a marketing fail to me. Not that the product is bad or that he doesn't have a lot of time and money rolling out a new product and for the patent. (I can tell you It's a big pain in the ass!) Just that honesty is the best policy. Perhaps if Bob can come clean and buy an ad. Have some testers, raffles, giveaways or whatever and man up to his deception. Maybe he can reclaim his credibility and still make a buck or two while helping others. (IMHO: Those little jet screens we are used to, are not the best with their small surface area. )

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't see anything worthy of a patent (or purchase) ....................high pressure inline filters are nothing new..........

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I don't see anything worthy of a patent (or purchase) ....................high pressure inline filters are nothing new..........

I just noticed that it is a patent pending which is a 1 year place holder, provisional patent.( $250.00) They look a bit like some of the 8300 8400 series here: http://www.highpressuretech.com/Filters.html

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
It is a lot larger than comparable filter hence longer periods between clean out. Still I'm too cheap. good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

podsy555

Name
Robert Podsy
Sorry I haven't had a chance to respond. I have been busy.
I am not Bob and I do not own the company.
However I do know the owner of this product. I have used this product and it works great.
I am sorry for the confusion of people thinking I owned the company. I can assure you I do not.
If you are using another product to protect your equipment that is great. I just wanted anyone that doesn't want to sit and clean the screened filter jets out on their wands in the middle of a job to know that there is other stuff out there that can help them out.
I had an issue with tools getting clogged and this worked for me. I appreciate the feedback of what other people are using as well. This is a forum to help each other out right?
Happy cleaning everyone.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

Thats cool podsy...but you have to admit you were trying to make it sound like you just found that website accidentally....you should have just been clear: hey I'm helping out a friend by spreading the word about his business and his product, that is maybe what you are looking for to stop clogged jets....or something like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom