Anyone familiar with the saphire rage tm?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Was just curious what type of performance and how user/ maintenance friendly the saphire rage is . There is a local weekend warrior who thought he was going to hit it big in the world of rug suckin. 113 hours later he decided this business wasnt for him. lettin go of his saphire at a steal of a deal. I know very little about saphire and am a bit shakey about buying their equipment. I have heard good things from a guy with the 370ss. Im just kind of skeptical because when I saw a rage at jon don on the sales floor it was so tiny it looked like a kids toy.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
It depends on what you are using now, Jon.

If you are using a porty and the deal is really, really good(like 7-8k) then I would go for it. If you are using a tm now, something bigger is what you want.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
It depends on what you are using now, Jon.

If you are using a porty and the deal is really, really good(like 7-8k) then I would go for it. If you are using a tm now, something bigger is what you want.
I have 2 truckmounts 15 and 13 hp both with 33 blowers. I have a diesal heater heater I run post tm in the winter time or I keep it on one of the vans as the restaurant van. I am on the verge of being a 2 truck operation and I heard from my tm mechanic that the prochem blazer and sapphire rage are good units if you have employees because the heat exchange sytem doesnt require any complicated exhaust or water diverter to cool the hx'ers and is pretty much a turn on and go machine. My primary machine is a white magic rebel with a 15 hp and 33 blower and for the most part does ok. I think jumping up to a 36 blower might give me just a bit more vacuum and the 18 hp engine may generate a bit more heat. I would love to jump up to a # 4 blower however the idea of a smaller cheaper more user friendly machine is attractive especialy knowing it will be used by the staff also.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd buy it Jon, I'd just offer him less than he's asking, no matter how good a deal it is. Its a buyers market out there and not everyone has the ability to take advantage of the deals. If he really wants his money out of it he just might be willing to take a little less. Even if he only drops it a few hundred, thats a few hundred saved. Good luck!

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
I'd buy it Jon, I'd just offer him less than he's asking, no matter how good a deal it is. Its a buyers market out there and not everyone has the ability to take advantage of the deals. If he really wants his money out of it he just might be willing to take a little less. Even if he only drops it a few hundred, thats a few hundred saved. Good luck!
That is good advice...totally agree

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom