Anyone getting their Google reviews back?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've got them as far back as May 13 2010.

I went from 15 to 22 in all of a few days.

And yet I'm still number 2

Thanks for nothing Joe Polish. :roll:

The guy in the #1 slot has a JP website.

Name
Bruce
I have not gotten mine back yet, but the problem I have is , I had 2 places pages , one for my Carpet Cleaning website and one for my Tile and Grout page. Now when you go to my carpet cleaning places page it shows my tile and grout places page, I deleted my tile and grout places page but that did not fix anything.

So I'm not really sure that I lost my reviews , I think they are on my carpet cleaning places page that is not showing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Google has never been consistent with Google Places.

Just the other day one of my Network pages showed up in the Google places area :shock: ...I think it was because I listed the address on the page.

Don't get me wrong...I'm ok with that...but it didn't last long.

This is just another reason to get your reviews on other sites like Judysbook, Yelp, Citysearch etc.

But I think it really comes down to time with all sites....what kind of credibility would a site have if it had a review up from even a couple years ago?

People want to see reviews from a week ago...I get that.

But I want ALL my reviews because I'm an egoTESTical Anal Retentive sumbeech. ..AND I still think the number of reviews help MORE than the actual reviews.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Didn't get them back, they also removed 7 more few weeks ago, pisses me off. I did notice recently that they finally cached my Yahoo locals to the total, so the upped my reviews.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Never got mine back.

I lost 12 or so.

Even though my listing still kicks the ass of the rest in my area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom