Anyone going to nicks?

C

cory kenyon

Cleaners get together

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where Nicks place On JUNE FRI 26, SAT 27, SUN 28 2009

Hotels accomaddations my recomendation is the Howard Johnson,401 Broad St ,wichiat falls TX 76301 940-766-6000

Ramada 4540 maplewood ave , wichita falls TX 76308 ,940-687-2025

Friday evening 4 to 11pm fun and talking about carpet
cleaning and big fish stories

Saturday morning 9 am meet people here. we will have games and discussions all day.

Saturday at 11 am , WC Smith will do a small seminar on carpet repair .

Saturday 1 PM we will commence testing 2 inch , 4 to the door and 2.5 inch . we will test water recovery , dry times , Also show you free flow. AIRFLOW .

The Donkey Kong Challenge ARCADE game.. We will be giving away cleaning supplies do to scores. There will be a limmited supply of giveaways . A Score of 1.5 million on donkey Kong and you can win a EZ minie truck mount rebuilt machine . 1 only availble for contest. whoever score 1.5 million first gets it.

Saturday at 6 Pm to 8 pm The BUDDY AND TINA WRIGHT BAND will be
playing for your enjoyment . the music is BlueGrass.

Saturday at 7 pm Nicks famous Ribs will be served , with Potato salad , coleslaw and Burgers .

Sunday just chill and talk about the previous day stuff.

everyone is welcome including Greenie.

Please email me so I can get a idea of how many ribbs to make.

nellos1909@hotmail.com

Thanks guys

freeflow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by freeflow; Yesterday at 03:47 PM.

Rex Tyus

I would go if it I could. But I can't so I won't. I am still hopeful we can all just get along one day.

The Preacher

lets take up a fund to send Greenie and Mikey. maybe Tre' will shoot a video of the fracas!!! :shock:

Greenie

already booked my fare.
nick and I are working on a private label machine, gonna call it the olive branch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom