Anyone going to Texas?

Name
Evets
How many pieces are you coming with and how many dudes?

Hey Michael, we're not big, just getting started. I've got 12 xxl dehu's and 47 air movers, a couple of air scrubbers and generators. That's about all I can get in my 14 foot box truck anyway. There will be three of us. I know that's not enough equipment to get rich with, but.... I've invested about 100k (cash) so far and it would be nice if I could get it back the first 4-6 weeks we're in business.

Name
Evets
Also have an xtreme xtractor w/vac pack and another flood pumper and 2 sump pumps. I've got two Injectidry floor drying systems but will probably leave them here.

tres davis

Name
tres
Stevie, when you get here, PM me if you need some extra laborers. I've got a surpluss of people here cause I'm waiting on a couple big commercial jobs. So we have too many people for the residential jobs. With 3 or 4 extra laborers you can finish the gut in 6-7 hours

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I didn't see this before. I went to work for the devil 3 months ago. I originally took a spot as a business development manager. Now I am running this storm for the green devil.

Lockhart are you down here?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom