Anyone going to this?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just got this in my email

This just a quick note from fellow cleaner Dave Yoakum.

You probably have seen me around making comments on the message boards. I also, Help other cleaners by sending them post card templates every month or so for free.

The reason for this note is to let you know that about 4 years ago I found a way to bring in new customers every month for FREE!

That's right, not a single penny for new clients!

It's quite a blessing when new clients call in without me having to do anything or spend any money, once I get this marketing started.

It's like putting your marketing on auto-pilot.

It literally brings my business more new clients than the (former) 1/2 page Yellow Page Ad my business used for over 20 years. (Wish I would of figured this out sooner ) Now, instead of paying that $800 bill every month. I now pay zero!

As far as this new way of marketing, For the first couple of years I used it exclusively for my own business bringing in new clients. While I kept it a complete secret from other businesses. This gave me time to work with several local experts and corporate executives to developed and fine tuned this system.

After that, I decided to let other cleaners learn how they too could bring in new customers for free. But, All the while I was still hesitant to publicly disclose the contents of this little known way of marketing.

I really got it from the guys on the boards. They have been proding me to spill my guts and get to the basics of how this marketing works.

I can't blame them. Getting new clients for FREE does sound a little too good to be true.

Well, I have succumbed to their relentless pressure:

NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I WILL PUBLICLY DISCLOSE THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS UNIQUE MARKETING SYSTEM. The system that brings my own business a stream of new clients every month for FREE!

Think about all the money you could save if you didn't have to pay for large YP ads, Valpak, Direct Mail or other ads that you have to pay for every single month..

Well, This Thursday I'll tell how you too can get similar results!

I'll also give away a referral system for you to use for your own business and since the New Year is almost here I'll also, give you a FREE New Years Postcard template that you can modify and sent to your own clients.

These gifts are yours free just for listening and learning.

Mark your calender! I'll spill my guys over at http://procleanersnetwork.com/ This Thursday @ 8:00 PM Central..

It's a live chat. You can bring your own microphone to ask me questions or text them in and I'll fill you in.

If you haven't been over at http://procleanersnetwork.com/ before. Come in a little before 8:00 PM Central this Thursday to register. It's really easy.

Learning how to market for FREE in your area is an opportunity you should not miss out on!

I'll be looking forward to seeing you there,

Dave Yoakum
(The carpet cleaning guy the figured
out how to market for FREE)

Name
Bruce
I'll have the chat opened up to hear what Dave has to say.

It's just like the club greenhorn chat room , you should stop in sometime.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
What's the deal with Club Greenhorn anyway? Everytime I've checked over there to see what's new, I don't find anything. Doesn't seem like anybody has added anything to it in a long long time.

Do you need a special pass code or something to be able to get into the room that has information that can help get things rolling without wasting a lot of time reinventing the wheel ie; files, documents, postcard or flier ideas, formats, sales ideas, pricing strategies, etc.

Just wondering because that's probably what I need the most help with right now.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
WJMorgan3 said:
information that can help get things rolling without wasting a lot of time reinventing the wheel ie; files, documents, postcard or flier ideas, formats, sales ideas, pricing strategies, etc.

Just wondering because that's probably what I need the most help with right now.

I feel your pain, Bill. E-mail me at stoburen@StrategiesForSuccess.com with your specific needs and I will send you what I have- no charge, no pressure and no spam.

Steve Toburen
Director of Training
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Bill pretty much hit the head on the challenges for this industry. And I personally believe the current economy is throwing these problems into sharper focus. When times are good (and despite all the moaning and groaning we have done in the past times HAVE been "good") it is easy to coast and "skim the cream". The problem? We wind up getting complacent, even arrogant. The companies who survive this recession will come out of it much stronger and successful. Capitalism at its best.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bryan,

I'm just tired of watching carpet cleaners competing with each other for the same customers and buying high priced advertising when there is a better way to market that will bring in new customers for FREE.

Not one cent, Plus it will bring in new customers month after month forever for no absolutely effort at all after you implement it.

It's a no brainer!! Marketing that is FREE every month and you don't have to do a damn thing. (Well except pick up the phone) I just did a $400.00 job from it today and here is a $300.00 one from it on Friday.

Frankly I don't know why no one else discovered this way of marketing before me. (It's so simple and easy.)

I'll be spilling my guts and sharing the complete contents of a new way to marketing over at www.procleanersnetwork.com Thursday @ 8:00 PM central.

When Steve Toburen reviewed a draft my system a few years ago he said it was good enough to earn me a free seat at strategies.

Well, instead of hearing it there, you can simply listen from your computer while I explain how you too can grow your business with free marketing by going over to www.procleanersnetwork.com Thursday @ 8:00 PM central.

Don't miss this opportunity to discover Free Marketing Forever!

Dave Yoakum
FreeMarketingForever.com

WJMorgan3 said:
What's the deal with Club Greenhorn anyway? Everytime I've checked over there to see what's new, I don't find anything. Doesn't seem like anybody has added anything to it in a long long time.

Do you need a special pass code or something to be able to get into the room that has information that can help get things rolling without wasting a lot of time reinventing the wheel ie; files, documents, postcard or flier ideas, formats, sales ideas, pricing strategies, etc.

Club Greenhorn is just a CHAT ROOM. We chat in there all day (and night) every day (schedules permitting). We have helped hundreds of cleaners over the years. Got Questions? Get Answers!

OCIBR.com has articles and other content added quite often. OCIBR TV has new videos added as often as possible and popular shows rebroadcast frequently as well as live broadcasts from industry events.

OCIBR.com has a marketing club with over 900 shared marketing pieces in the library.
Yes you need to be a member to gain access to the marketing club library.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom