Anyone have a Helicoil they would be willing to sell?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
On my Thermal Wave2, I can't get the thing to stop leaking antifreeze, so I'm considering pulling it off and putting another one on. If you have one sitting around the shop that you don't need, let me know.

Thanks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
1629063582273.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
https://www.***************/prochem...3yVPgfxpvboaLtyAeXZLCjSkYeUN5xuRoCV8YQAvD_BwE

I have no clue why it's called a helicoil. I'm a little grumpy right now. My blower belts on my Everest just went bad today and they're SUPPOSED to be only 700hrs old. I paid to have them replaced at the 1k hr service and I think the mechanic just ripped me off and told me he replaced them. After replacing them in a parking lot today, I saw how wore out they are. They look like they're 1800 hrs old

Since you got the first link blocked out, maybe this eBay link will work

• Sad
Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Swani

I have no clue why it's called a helicoil. I'm a little grumpy right now. My blower belts on my Everest just went bad today and they're SUPPOSED to be only 700hrs old. I paid to have them replaced at the 1k hr service and I think the mechanic just ripped me off and told me he replaced them. After replacing them in a parking lot today, I saw how wore out they are. They look like they're 1800 hrs old

Since you got the first link blocked out, maybe this eBay link will work
This makes sense now. I was wondering why you wanted a helicoil and you didn't know if your threads were stripped out.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m going teusday to try and fix the leaks again. If I don’t have any luck, I’ll reach out to you. Thank you for the info

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Could the kit be adapted to the thermal wave 2 hp that I’ll be putting it on?

That model has that box shaped antifreeze heat exchanger.

Name
Justin Johnston
What other units use a helicoil? If I come across a parts unit I will message you. @Matt Wood @Justin Legend Brands
All liquid cooled machines have some sort of liquid to liquid heat exchanger. As far as a helicoil, Everest 408/650, Apex GTX, Peak GTX, Peak GTX2, Performer, Performer 405, Everest EFI, Everest, Peak, Apex, Thermal Wave II, and Bluewave. Keep in mind that the housings changed through out the years so they may not be a direct fit between them, however they all used a helicoil.

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
On my Thermal Wave2, I can't get the thing to stop leaking antifreeze, so I'm considering pulling it off and putting another one on. If you have one sitting around the shop that you don't need, let me know.

Thanks
Matthew....do you even KNOW wtf
A helicoil......is?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
All you guys that wanted to suggest some sort of drill bit set and BAwb... You're just as much a dumb ass as I am

Name
Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom