Anyone have one of these

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Yup, I have one of those to transfer fresh water from my tank to my machine.

asupremeclean

Where do you have it mounted? Don't suppose you would have a picture of your set up?

I was given this along w my new SS570 and I am getting a water tank special order and need a clue as to how to set it up.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
My fresh water tank is mounted just in front of my rear wheels and the pump is mounted on the floor on the drivers side next to the fresh water tank. If you live in a colder climate, I would suggest keeping it away from the wall of the van or the floor because I run into problems in the winter when it gets real cold here in Utah that it will ice up and stop working because of ice. I will take a picture of it and post it in a little bit.
flojet.jpg

asupremeclean

On the floor huh? I was told to put mine up high. But I guess if it is getting the job done it shouldn't make a difference. Thanks for the visual. when I get the tank and start mounting it I will post some pics too.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
Interlink was the one that installed it many years ago, so if it is right, who knows.... LOL I have never had any problems with it pumping to my machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom