Anyone hear of Bonnet Pro or their encap product Surround?

CleanEvo

Has anyone ever heard of, or tried Bonnet Pro Surround? They make an encapsulating product for commercial carpet cleaning as well as a huge bonnet machine with two rotaries attached.

Scott Rogers

Yes, he came here for a while. I won a case of surround to try out. It cleaned very well, but when I went back for follow up cleaning 3 months later it was much dirtier then normal and much harder to clean then normal. So I wont use it for my jobs. gave the rest of the case away.

their new encap juice gets alot of compliaments from customers for their fragerance, smells like the old lever 2000 soap,actually a good encap product i personally use this stuff when i encap, especially when i clean berbers to make the carpet brighter after i just steamed cleaned them. surround ultra is the name of the encap juice, talk to john he owns,bonnet pro, he will get you set up.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
tried it a couple of years ago. their normal encap was imo the best smelling encap on the market. smelled of Downy.

i believe it is a film former. cleans exactly like Dynachem's encap. i think they are made by the same chemist :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom