Anyone in this industry you'd like to see interviewed?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Doyle Bloss
Shawn Bisallion
John Sales
Bill Bane
Debbie Lema
Tony Lima
Ernie Lombardi
Scott & Amy Hagen
AT Vlad
Marty's wife

Take care,
Lisa

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
How about Keith Studebaker?

I thought it was interesting speaking with him at MF6. What he's designed that we use now and what he's currently working on.

Guys can toss out what they would like to see built and if it's possible.

From concept to the problems of designing a proto type that works and then the difficulty reproducing it affordably.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I was going to put Keith top of my list, but I think we already did him...maybe I'm wrong, maybe it was just a thread.

Take care,
Lisa

Ryan

Rob Allen
freeflow
James Cooper
Tre Allen

Any of these would make for some interesting threads :shock: and good ratings! !gotcha!

Fred Homan

Get John Sales, 1-800-445-6866....John has been doing what he has been doing for 50 yrs....He might know something....

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Bob McDonald at Modernistic Cleaning Services. Nice guy and a very competent businessman who's company has grown as large as Hagopian's in this area. Now they've opened a rug cleaning plant which I'm sure will be very successful. He doesn't post on the BBs.
I bought my WM Pro1200 from them and it's nice to have a service center five minutes from my home as this is the machine they use in their trucks.

Ryan

Fred Homan said:
Get John Sales....John has been doing what he has been doing for 50 yrs....He might know something....

All kidding aside.. I agree here!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Robert Harris of Harris Research/ChemWho fame. He was the founder. Not sure if he's still alive, though.

Take care,
Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Art Kelley said:
Bob McDonald at Modernistic Cleaning Services. Nice guy and a very competent businessman who's company has grown as large as Hagopian's in this area. Now they've opened a rug cleaning plant which I'm sure will be very successful. He doesn't post on the BBs.
I bought my WM Pro1200 from them and it's nice to have a service center five minutes from my home as this is the machine they use in their trucks.

Bob McDonald is a first class operation......but he thinks these BB are "foolishness".....
and would RATHER be on a boat somewheres....
the one to interview would be Tom McLaughlin..
his right hand man....
tom has had many years in the trenches...
as well as years behind the counter selling various brands of equipment and chems.......
Toms the one ta talk too!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I almost handed the phone to my wife last night while we were talking, Lisa. She's the dog lover in the family and that Peke will be hers. However, she is a prim and proper lady who would probably not be capable of the shock of engaging in conversation with a Hell's Angle wife.

I have to protect her you know.

Name
I'm Rick James
I would like to see regular cleaners, each in a different stage of building a business. From the guy with the portable to the guy with a multi truck operation. Everyone here has a story to tell, its those stories that we all can learn from and maybe even utilize.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't care to much for industry "leaders" interviews. Like Chavez, I appreciate those who are down in the trenches, who don't post much on the boards. As an example, Steve Cameron would have been a great interview if he wasn't already known and we were not aware that he was a Joe Polish butt sniffer.

Ryan

Matt Middleton, Hes built a successful high priced two truck business in a town of 5,000.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Don Terry, chemist at Bane. The guy was at NASA when Bill hired him. Interesting to say the least.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mike Roden isn't computer friendly, so I'm not sure how the interview would go off.

He's got the expertise, history, and self confidence for the part.

Cameron1

Yes, down in the trenches type guy. Someone who "walks the talk." The kind of guy who does what he says he's gonna do.

Not the type of guy who disappoints everyone by not even showing the.... (fook up) .

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not the type of guy who disappoints everyone by not even showing the.... (fook up) .
smiley-shocked019.gif

Steve! LOL

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Cliff Zlotnik, no elaboration needed.

http://www.iaqradio.com/

PS: (I'm smiling remembering his super high-tech, ultra-skinny phone that had a battery life of about an hour. He had extra batteries attached with rubber bands, sort of defeating the high-tech, ultra-skinny look... :D )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom