Anyone Know What These Are?

srd

Trying to figure out what kind of wands these are so i can get some glides for them.

Anyone know?

20230124_081555.jpg 20230124_080900.jpg 20230124_080845.jpg

Reactions: Giorgio

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Certainly someone here will here will know.

I have a question for you.

How do you like the ergonomic pistol grips on those wands?

I've never tried them before but I'm guessing you like them if you own three. Can you elaborate on how they feel and handle verses the non-ergo?

Thanks!

srd

Depends on how the "ergo" is situated if its flat then its not much help but if it tilted as to keep your wrist straight their nice. Those were actually on a couple aerotechs i bought, i didnt buy them specifically

Reactions: Giorgio

Luky

Name
Mario
Certainly someone here will know.

I have a question for y

I've never tried them before, but I'm guessing you like them if you own three. Can you elaborate on how they feel and handle versus the non-ergo?

Thanks!
Hi there, I've already read some responses to your question, so my reply might be the most popular one. I had an impression that the term ergo in Prochem Titanium wand referred to an ergonomic handle on the side of the tube, but anyway, I had(and still do) nothing but a great experience with both handles, side and super soft
pistol grip handle. The side handle allows for better balance and more power. The only downside on that wand is the weight; 9.6 lbs has a different meaning when you finish 10 K sqf. of CG
My lighter (7.5lbs) 2 jet wand has a pistol grip also. All three wands had been in service for more than 15 years and there are no signs of thea wear and tear.

I've never tried them before but I'm guessing you like them if you own three. Can you elaborate on how they feel and handle verses the non-ergo?

Thanks!

Th

20230128_144311.jpg

Reactions: SamIam
Back
Top Bottom