Anyone need a myteefest roomie.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Is it a real learning event or just a bunch of horsing or whoreing around?

All joking aside is it really worth the money more as a vacation or a learning experience?

I am thinking about coming and while that makes nobody but me excited I am saying it anyway.

Now for the good part... Does anybody need a roomie?

Ken Raddon.

John Watson

Is it a real learning event or just a bunch of horsing or whoreing around?

Ken the answer is yes to the above question. a bunch are there to learn and a bunch is there to play and what really is fun they intermingle. You have the RW's talking about vacing and somebody talking bout padding and some are sipping suds an some are tetotalers. You have the Odin sucking on his gar strutting around trying to look impotent. I have been to 3 of these fests in the past years and have had a ball at all. great people attend and become great friends.

Don't know if anybody could handle sharing a room wit you....I am basing this on the first time I spoke to you when you called me years ago and asked me "" Do you suck shit"" and I answered "Not no mo, I leave that to suckas like youse" Call dougie at painless see if he will bunk wit you if he goes Heck youse might be ables to ride wit each udder..

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Okay, I will sweeten the pot. Not only will I pay my half of the room rate I will bring you presents. I will bring a copy of My Flyer Kit (it's got the flyers in it that I tried to sell jimmy but his sorry ass wouldn't buy it, it sells for $149) and one each of my training videos.

Ken Raddon.

R

R W

Allthough there is plenty of "horsing" around and fat CC's bullcrap, there is a wealth of knowledge to be learned at a MF. It's all in what you want to take home with you. The learning is there.....you have to choose whether you want to listen......or not. There are a lot of cleaners that are not as vocal on this board, but spend a weekend with them, and they'll open up on years of experience.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken

give me a call if you want some stage time to huck your stuff.

708 670 4043

oh damn, wait

That is Rampage's number

831 588 9063 is mine

Back
Top Bottom