Anyone need an inexpensive pile lifter?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I have a used KleenRite X-Vac pile lifter vacuum that needs to find a new home It's about 10 years old. Still in good working condition. First $600 gets it. Pick up from our location, or I can ship it to you (I'll cover the cost of shipping). PM me if you're interested.

xvac1.jpg

xvac2.jpg

Reactions: Old Coastie

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
P{rice lowered. $500 with free shipping . Can't beat that. I see there's a used one on EBay for $1300 right now.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Congrats, Rick.

Anyone who missed out can contact me for a used Certified Pile Brush with nylon brush in VGC. $500 pick up only. Ann Arbor, MI.

steve_64

Congrats, Rick.

Anyone who missed out can contact me for a used Certified Pile Brush with nylon brush in VGC. $500 pick up only. Ann Arbor, MI.
I'd really like one for the commercial work we do but girls would complain about loading and unloading it.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have an old Certified Pile Lifter that hasn’t been used in years. Didn’t use it much either. Sat in my truck and flattened the brush so I replaced with new brush, propped it up so as not to sit directly on the brush. Northern CA location.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Anyone considering older pile-lifters should anticipate seized hardware due to the dissimilar metals used in their construction.
When you need to take them apart for service be aware that you will strip heads on screws and probably need replacement parts.
A good source for parts is Nildor Corp in Bolivar Ohio.
I have restored several to better than new, and have schematics with part numbers.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
That being said, $200- $300 is a good starting point for these units. Look
at them as viable alternative to the board dujour favorite Brush Pros.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom