Anyone offering MicroSeal or UltraGaurd?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Have taken a few calls from customers, interior designers and car detailers looking for protection for things that is more comprehensive then Scotchgard or Teflon. I'm researching our options and have narrowed things down to MicroSeal and UltraGaurd. Looking for folks that have experience with either....the good, the bad, the ugly.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
What is more comprehensive is the warranty and marketing, not the level of protection. I'm interested in the response to this question.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
PM Tomking here. He sells it and can give you the low down. It does sound like you have the right clientele for it.

Its just too expensive to use as a replacement for carpet protection. But there seem to be a better market applying it to rugs, tapestries, upholstery, airplane and auto interiors

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
What is more comprehensive is the warranty and marketing, not the level of protection. I'm interested in the response to this question.

Ok, so maybe comprehensive was the wrong word choice. They want something that does more than just protect....and something that will not wear off or be stripped of during cleaning. As far as I can see, in addition to soil protection, these products offer UV protection, some flame retardant, and they don't have to be reapplied as compared to Scotchgard, Teflon, Maxium and the others most cleaners are using.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
This is exactly the market we have for it. Check out the photos of this Lamborghini. The blue dye from the denim in the guys jeans has transferred to the leather and stitching. Not sure that it will come out, but he's looking to prevent further damage. View attachment 5187

If that's what driving your client crazy.
Nobody is more qualified than you Meg to advise him to "Get a life!".

But then, that may not promote a long term professional relationship.

I have never seen any evidence, that was not by an "independent" lab (guess who's paying for the "independent" test results) that confirms that these products actually perform/last etc. better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom