anyone own or tried a power brush wand from power flite?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
looks like it would make sense. Scrub, vacuum, rinse all at once. I have the rotovac and I love it. Wish it had a bigger tube.

Gene

Name
Nate W.
I have a Edic powermate one that's basically the same. My mom used to use it and said it worked good. The valve solenoid went out and it's been hard to find a dealer to buy a new one.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
KevinL said:
I'm thinking about trying one but I know their reputation for quality. Sorry, I can't post a link.

they've been around for as long as i can remember
yet, in all the years I've been reading the boards, I can't recall anyone saying they have, use and love theirs

makes me think there must reason for that..like they ain't so great?

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've used it with a portable years ago and found it lacking .

A two man op for sure.

Hose management and over wetting were an issue.

I would pass if I were you.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
buy a 175 and forget about a power wand.. pluse a 175 is cheaper.. and less maintenance. and you can bonnet clean and do vct with it also..

G

Nate The Great said:
I have a Edic powermate one that's basically the same. My mom used to use it and said it worked good. The valve solenoid went out and it's been hard to find a dealer to buy a new one.

I have the 18 and 12 inch EDIC Powermates; The only valve I know of is the Trigger Valve. Get you a Westpak Feather Touch Trigger valve at least 800 psi. Not sure if that is the solenoid valve your talking about but the only electrical operated piece on either of those is the motor that drives the belt drive brush.

But the EDIC powermate is a great tool; it works wonders on a carpet that has been prescrubbed. It not only cleans it better; but it stands the pile up really nice. I had a customer tell me it made the carpet look so fluffy!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom