Anyone put side door in box truck?

bonesheal

ronbeatty said:
Dan, I did mine, it is like hanging a garage door. If someone has trouble call an overhead door mechanic. 8)

I'm inspired. Did you get the frame through Todco too, or did you have to fabricate that?

bonesheal

I'm all over it. Did you do the work yourself on raising your roof? If not, what kind of shop does that? I'd like to lower one to look more Vortexy (rhymes with sexy).

Shane

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
I like your taste in truckmounts!

Good call scrapping the Titan for the Thermalwave.

Thanks George.

I couldn't get that Titan outta my truck fast enough!!

steve g said:
wonder if the customer will ever know those are fake "big trucks" remember the saying always ask for the big truck, looks like you guys have figured out how to do it more cheapy, nice trucks BTW!!!! if I could get over my fears of riding in a beer can cab I would run one myself.

I had a Vortex and not one single customer has noticed the difference between the 2 trucks. Now the owner can certainly tell the difference between the 2! :mrgreen:

dealtimeman said:
damn!!! that is a very good looking truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice job getting rid of the the hm.

why do you not roll with a freshy?

Thanks Michael.

I just thought I'd run the truck with no fresh water tank to see if I would even need one, so far I haven't needed it and doubt I ever will. :D

bonesheal

ronbeatty said:
Dan, If you can cut a straight line with a saw, you can raise or lower these boxes yourself.

I can cut straight. Level, I don't know.

Is it held on by rivets? are you just drilling and re-riveting the cap?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom