Anyone recommend a good water damage ASD course?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
I'm familiar with the Drieaz 4 day course but I was wondering if their are any others out there that offer good hands on training? Preferably on the west coast.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Best on the west cost is the Dri-Eaz facillity. Brandon has done a tremendous job. Winners circle is in Arizona and I have heard good things but for a $1000 Dri-Eaz is still the safest bet right now.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have been to all three mentioned above. You won't go wrong with any one of them.

Reets Drying Academy in Atlanta area is my favorite. They have a 5 day combo of WRT and ASD coming up later this month. Then the ASD course as a stand-alone next month.

Winners Circle is also good down in Arizona.

John,

Thank you for the comments! We pride ourselves in offering the most up to date training. You should see the recent updates we've made to our training facilities.

At the end of the day it's about the practical take home knowledge regarding key processes that can be repeated on any restoration project; monitoring, desicion making, management of drying assets, customer communication and risk management. In short, sustainability.

Happy drying!

Brandon Burton
Technical Education Manager
Restoration Sciences Academy
"Science that Works"

brandonb@rsa-hq.com

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brandon Burton said:
John,

Thank you for the comments! We pride ourselves in offering the most up to date training. You should see the recent updates we've made to our training facilities.

At the end of the day it's about the practical take home knowledge regarding key processes that can be repeated on any restoration project; monitoring, desicion making, management of drying assets, customer communication and risk management. In short, sustainability.

Happy drying!

Brandon Burton
Technical Education Manager
Restoration Sciences Academy
"Science that Works"

brandonb@rsa-hq.com

Your welcome. The truth is the truth is the truth.... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom